Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Forums

BigBoyToys
    Originally posted by Rexone
    Just logged in, nice job Craig.
    One problem... my PM's are all gone too. empty... nada.... I had around 40 saved.
    Good Morning there Mike! I see that you don't have the title of Moderator either.....You still a Mod or are you just another "senior member" like me?
    BTW, check your email and see if you are getting emails from the forums....it was filling up my mailbox quick!

Jbb
    Sorry Mike ...I am now the PM monitor and the decision was made to ax your saved Pm's due to lack of interesting content....try to spice it up a bit from now on ...Ok.....

BigBoyToys
    OK OK...Stop the PM Mailbox rebuilding After deleting all of the other PM's that were not mine and completely emptying my mailbox, I just had a bunch more reappear that are not mine... Here they are;
    private message greatam 09-09-2003 05:19 PM
    private message ctmar 09-08-2003 09:10 AM
    private message ctmar 09-08-2003 08:55 AM
    private message RickS 09-05-2003 10:58 AM
    private message RickS 08-05-2003 11:05 AM
    private message riverat77 11-14-2002 09:48 AM

BigBoyToys
    Ok....they are gone now (I think)
    FOR SALE== HOT PM's from others and meant for others
    Nope! They were still there! I manually deleted all of them.....

Morning guys.
    Yes the content was pretty dull JBB, I'll try to work on that
    I have no PM's and am not getting any emails. Maybe I should consider myself lucky at this point.
    Mod functions seem to work even though it says senior member. I'll start editing some of your shiznit now JBB just to make sure everything works ok.

Jungle Boy
    Are all the previously posted photos gone? All's I see is the [img] ect stuff and no signatures either.

BigBoyToys
    Morning guys.
    I have no PM's and am not getting any emails. Maybe I should consider myself lucky at this point.
    I just changed the email notification option back to "yes". We'll see what this does....

Jbb
    Mod functions seem to work even though it says senior member. I'll start editing some of your shiznit now JBB just to make sure everything works ok. [/B]
    :eek!: :eek!: :eek!:

It appears all the images are not showing up as the code surrounding them changes. I just changed one back successfully by typing in the img /img (in square brackets) and eliminating all the other crap. That would be a huge job to do manually though. Like on wild vdrives.... :eek!:

BigBoyToys
    Aaaarrrggghhh!!!! I just received an email again from HB notifying me that JBB just posted!
    It is sending me an email no matter if I have the email notification option "off" or "on".....it doesn't matter.... This is gonna make my email server bog down a bit

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast