Thread: anyone looking for a Mach26 w/ twin 2.5's?

MOBrien
    here's a 2000 Mach26 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/26-FT...QQitemZ4624373 023QQrdZ1) that is on EBay right now...........
    Not exactly what my choice of colors would be, but someone might like it.

LUVNLIFE
    Boy that one has some Eliminator influence ,,,,,,,,,,,,,checkers

MOBrien
    Waddup Cale! How'r things? So you're gonna make the Cat Attack this time around eh? That's killer. It's gonna be huge and a lot of fun for sure. Just you and Jen or are you bringin the fam. Staying at Bridge Bay I presume?
    Also, I never said this Mach was pretty. Damn fugly if you ask me. Nothin a little paint could cure though.
    Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LUVNLIFE
    Waddup Cale! How'r things? So you're gonna make the Cat Attack this time around eh? That's killer. It's gonna be huge and a lot of fun for sure. Just you and Jen or are you bringin the fam. Staying at Bridge Bay I presume?
    Also, I never said this Mach was pretty. Damn fugly if you ask me. Nothin a little paint could cure though.
    Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Everything is great. How about you? Yes can't wait for Cat Attack, gonna be a blast. Just me and Jen this time and staying at the Bridge Bay. In fact the ride is getting a little upgrade right now as we post

MOBrien
    Everything is great. How about you? Yes can't wait for Cat Attack, gonna be a blast. Just me and Jen this time and staying at the Bridge Bay. In fact the ride is getting a little upgrade right now as we post
    And what kind of upgrade would that be Cale??.......does it have to do with air pressure? Looking forward to seeing your ride this season!

LUVNLIFE
    And what kind of upgrade would that be Cale??.......does it have to do with air pressure? Looking forward to seeing your ride this season!
    You'll be seeing so much of us you will get sick of us :rollside: :rollside:

MOBrien
    You'll be seeing so much of us you will get sick of us :rollside: :rollside:
    Bring it!