Thread: 10 Frwy

LAVEYSABRE575
    i was driving home sunday from havasu about 3:00 pm . There was a couple dcbs 26 being towed just curious if they were anybody from the forums, one was being towed by a giant ford crew cab with ford of orange on the side op6 sticker on transom of boat, i think the other was being towed by a yukon not sure, i was towing wht/burg sabre vehicle is a lifted gray ford crew cab...derek

FastTimmy
    That was me in the ford and sand bar junkies in the sub..

FastTimmy
    Thats better. Sorry I forgot I was playing with the avatar earlyer..

LAVEYSABRE575
    fasttimmy were do u usaually boat, i cant remember seeing your boat out at havasu...derek

boxscore
    Perhaps one of your sightings was me. Blue/red/grey on white DCB26 towed by a white 2500hd Crew. We were up on Mojave for the weekend. Made the trip to Hoover Dam. Pics coming soon. Andrew

FastTimmy
    Hey Levey,
    I usualy boat at havasue however I have had a bad luck season.

dimarcobros
    Originally posted by FastTimmy
    Hey Levey,
    I usualy boat at havasue however I have had a bad luck season.
    Why the bad luck season? Every time I have seen you every thing seemed to be fine.
    DMB

FastTimmy
    Well you tell me.
    The end of the season has been awsome but the first part sucked. I got the boat all together in time for the first OP6. Showed up with 3 hrs on the engine. Put 6 hrs and 100 gallons of in town fuel through it on saterday. Got up sunday and the crew wanted to do a sand bar run in the morning before we headed home. I said cool! I would need to get gas for this so I headed over to the Marina, yes this is were I crossed the picket line and bought gas. I know how much they hate loud boats and mine is very loud in there. Any way we cruised up to the sand bar, had a beer and headed back to Crazy Horse. On the way back at just about windsor beach I picked up pop and a miss witch I later found to be the top ring land gone off of my number 8 piston.
    SREW THE MARINA GAS!!!
    I then spent until one week before labor day doing another rebuild. It has been bithchen ever since. It just sucked to loose so much river time. Thank god for good friends like the Sand Junkies who got me and the family out for the 4th of july and a couple of other trips.