Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Placecraft For Sale

SL1111
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../1165boat2.jpg
    2001 Placecraft Step Cat
    22 foot,454 MAG MPI, Bravo 1, Stainless Steel 22p and 24p props,
    Clarion stereo system, built in ice-chest's, all polished billet peices, seats 7-8 with comfort.
    Competitve trailer with sway away tounge, 4 wheel disk brakes, 4 new tires, fits in my 25 foot garage.
    I am only selling this boat because I bought a place at Water Wheel resort and I need to get a new jet boat for down there. This boat is very clean and needs a good home.....
    $32,000 OBO
    Scott 760-802-9869
    scottlubben@hotmail.com

dimarcobros
    My best friend's parents had a place at Water Wheel for many, many years until last year when they sold it. What is your trailer number? I believe they had #95. You definately need a jet boat for down there.
    DMB

phebus
    That dick Capt. of yours hasn't ridden in it has he? (just kidding)
    I actually want to talk to you about your boat.
    E-45-C FF/PM

SL1111
    Hey guys I am a fireman and I am out of town on a fire right now. I will respond to all emails and request when I get home. It may be a few days......
    Thanks
    Scott

SL1111
    edit

WagonWheel1
    Poor Scott

clownpuncher
    Originally posted by WagonWheel1
    What on earth does you being a fireman have to do with selling your boat? Should I feel sorry for you that you're on a fire for a few days? I think not! You're probably one of those guys I see washing their car and mowing their lawn during the week, when all the rest of us are busting our buts making a living.
    Bye the way, where in the hell is Bonsall? I've never heard of that place, is it in California? If it is, I'd guess it's in the 909!
    In your description, you mentioned the boat has a sway away tounge. Is that similiar to a sway away tongue?
    Tell you what, if nobody wants to buy your boat, I might be able to take it off your hands for 12,500.
    Welcome to the boards WagonWheel1. Nice 1st post. What's up? Your wife leave your sorry ass for a fireman? LOL. I think SL1111 stated that he was a fireman and on a fire for a few days so people wouldn't think he was flaking by not returning any emails or PM's. Just letting people know what's going on that's all. I must admit you're a great proof reader of other people's writing, but, your writing SUCKS even worse than his. More LOL!!! Check this out.
    Bye the way
    I guess you could have written "by" which would have been correct in this particular application, but you probably got confused. By the way, are you "bi"? My bet is yes! LOL Uh huh, buh-bye
    busting our buts making a living
    Too freakin funny
    Is that similiar to a sway away tongue?
    similiar? Is that similar to "similar"? Dumb ass! LOL
    Bye the way, where in the hell is Bonsall? I've never heard of that place, is it in California? If it is, I'd guess it's in the 909!
    By the way, Bonsall is a nice community in San Diego County about 45 minutes from downtown San Diego.
    What do you have against the 909? Lots of nice people on this board are from there, dumb ass :yuk:
    Ooh, ooh, I get it now! Your wife dumped you for a fireman that lives in the 909. Am I right? Dumb ass!

Duke
    Originally posted by clownpuncher
    Welcome to the boards WagonWheel1. Nice 1st post. What's up? Your wife leave your sorry ass for a fireman? LOL. I think SL1111 stated that he was a fireman and on a fire for a few days so people wouldn't think he was flaking by not returning any emails or PM's. Just letting people know what's going on that's all. I must admit you're a great proof reader of other people's writing, but, your writing SUCKS even worse than his. More LOL!!! Check this out.
    I guess you could have written "by" which would have been correct in this particular application, but you probably got confused. By the way, are you "bi"? My bet is yes! LOL Uh huh, buh-bye
    Too freakin funny
    similiar? Is that similar to "similar"? Dumb ass! LOL
    By the way, Bonsall is a nice community in San Diego County about 45 minutes from downtown San Diego.
    What do you have against the 909? Lots of nice people on this board are from there, dumb ass :yuk:
    Ooh, ooh, I get it now! Your wife dumped you for a fireman that lives in the 909. Am I right? Dumb ass!
    LMFAO thats great!

BigBoyToys
    Nice Boat!

Glad to see everyone getting along well...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast