Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is arrowhead toast or what ?

carbonmarine
    Who knows what going on up in Arrowhead ?
    Rick32

STGP
    As of this morning Arrowhead was still ok. Low B has a house near the village, hope the news stays good.

Low B
    So far it blew by Arrowhead on both sides. It burned Cedar Glen and right behind the hospital on one side and burned 5 houses in enchanted valley on the other side. The wind is blowing it north east away from Arrowhead.
    Keep your fingers crossed (mine are)!

Low B
    I just heard that a 3.7 earthquake hit the Simi Valley!!!
    Man what else could happen............
    ......maybe I shouldn't ask that.

Ntwotrance
    First Gov. Davis, then the strikes, then the fires, then an earthquake...ok, what's next?

JetBoatRich
    Looks real bad in Arrowhead, the news is saying there is nothing they can do. Planes are done for the night

hd&boatrider
    At least 150 structures burned in one area in Lake Arrowhead today late afternoon. Sound pretty bad and that it will probably burn all the way to the lake. Hope not

Chuck Henry just reported they lost about 250 homes in the Hook Creek Road area on the east end.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Rexone
    Chuck Henry just reported they lost about 250 homes in the Hook Creek Road area on the east end.
    Really terrible news, watching the news and they are pushing possible rain tonight/tomorrow maybe even snow.

Outnumbered
    I got back to my house today (don't ask how). Arrowhead is fine. If you drove up at night and woke up in the morning you wouldn't know there was a fire. The houses that burned were NOT in Arrowhead. They were in Cedar Glen, a very old cabin area southeast of Lake Arrowhead with an antiquated water system and many sub-standard dwellings on very small lots. Unfortunately, its nearly all gone.
    OL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast