Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: This look familier??

BADBLOWN572
    I agree. I took different "ideas" from different boats that I saw around and I combined these "ideas" to form a completely unique design that was mine. When someone copies your interior and paint without changing it, there is no vision involved. In my opinion the reason why you buy a custom boat is to have things your way and to be one of a kind. When someone duplicates the boat it depresses me. If I wanted a boat that looked like everyone else's I would have bought a Bayliner. I am hoping that my problem will go away soon when the boat is sold so I can then design new graphics for a bigger boat that will be unique...until the next jerk copies it.
    <~~~would never ever, ever, ever buy a Bayliner.

Charley
    no matter what Tobtek says I had drawings of my paint job before I ever saw his

DogHouse
    When I ordered my boat, I told them I liked the deck boat that was at the 2002 Phx boat show. I said "do something with those colors, but let your gel artist modify it to come up with something a little different." I had designed the graphics on my previous boat and this time I wanted help from someone with more experience at being creative with color and design. Oh well, I still like it...

pleasantcat
    i had the last boat done in my design and im now going to redo my new(used) boat with the same idea just different colors. im lucky in the fact that i have no idea where my old boat is.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234