Thread: Anyone from Ohio

wgarland
    Hey guy not sure if this is the forum for ohio area or not, just trying to find out where some of the best places to run.I live about 30 min north of Dayton and there are quite a few lakes and the Ohio river within a 2hr drive.I'm in the midst of restoring a jet boat and researching the best or favorite areas for some fun.
    Thanks Bill

HammerDown
    Hi Bill, this is a good spot to start for any of your questions or a place to chat, also feel free to ask any Jet related questions over on "Just Jets".
    Theres a lot of us Jetters here in the Pa,De,NY,Md,Va.,Ga. area.
    As a matter of fact theres a few big Hot Boat gatherings per Summer that happen...one being in Lake Anna Va, another in HavreDeGrace Md. And (maybe)one starting after labor day at Raystown Lake Pa.
    Do a search on anything with BOTE here on Hot Spots East...and you'll see what were all about.
    Awsome time with great people and a lot of Hot Boats...your more than welcome to join in.

Back Forty
    Bill, we're around. Matter of fact you'd sh!t if you had been over to Ceasers Creek a couple of weeks ago!!!
    I'm just south of you by a county and there are plenty more.
    Here's the local hole.
    Dive Hole (http://www.hilsingermotorsports.com/forums/)
    Hot boat forums are the cats ass for sure for jets... in my humble opinion
    Oh yeah, what kind of boat do you have?

ITLLFLI
    Welcome Bill!
    There are a bunch of us down in Cincy. We hit Ceaser's, Brookeville, Ohio River, Cumberland, Dale Hollow, and Norris. Check out the link that Back Forty put up. It will give you more of a local taste. This place is the best Jet source though!

wgarland
    Here's what I got guys, it's a 79 Borum Ranther jet, 460 setup with a berkley pump.I got it in the garage to do some tlc to the interior and paint job it sat for a couple of years in and out of the weather but she's solid and strong.I got it on trade for my 83 battle bomb of a bronco I paid 800.00 for 2 years ago motor is fresh and still on the stand which helps. Guy thought he had a rod knocking when he found out his H drive went to shit. Now Daddy has a new toy !
    Bill

rick252
    Welcome Bill
    I'm just north of Cincy. Boat mainly Lake Cumberland

Jim Anderson
    ??