Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Donzi 22 ZX

integra
    What do you think about it?? is it a good hot boat??
    what speed can it reach approximatively...??
    I was searching in the web and I found this nice boat...

Havasu Cig
    It is a very nice boat with classic lines. I talked to a guy in Havasu that is running about 600 hp in one, and uses it to pull a skier to Catalina Island.
    He said it handles rough water well for it's size.

integra
    thanx a lot!!

spectras only
    I know someone who has the 22 ZX with BBC. He supercharged it and it does an honest 75 with only 5 pound boost. It's a really good rough water hull but needs serious power to push it over 80.

integra
    I'm sorry, but what is BBC??
    What speed can reach for you with a 377??
    I'm informing because thy told me to make a very hard discount if I buy directly there...
    Maybe Linetti is more fast for less money,but Donzi seems better with rough water!!

spectras only
    http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/donzi22.classic.jpg Fede , I saw this 22 classic this summer in seattle with a 502 carburated engine.It does 80 mph without S/C . It's quite bit smaller than the ZX but a true hotrod, none the less . Still handles rough water great with much less freeboard .Just sold for 24 K and had a lot of add ons like external steering K-tabs etc....New ones cost 54 K , so this was a really good buy.Why don't you try to find some used boats like a 27 Magnum with tw SBC's [ they have those in Italy ] that would be perfect in the sea . If I remember well, Magnuman on this board had one for sale once for a very reasonable price.http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/d...nly/donzi3.jpg

integra
    Very nice engine!!
    I prefere to buy my first boat new, because it's a long time I wish it,and so it's a kind of feeling with a new babe!!
    I've already seen the 22 classic, but apart from design I don't like too much, the big problem is that i need 2 sleeping places inside, because I will often ride boat for week-end use...:wink:

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by integra
    I'm sorry, but what is BBC??
    What speed can reach for you with a 377??
    I'm informing because thy told me to make a very hard discount if I buy directly there...
    Maybe Linetti is more fast for less money,but Donzi seems better with rough water!!
    SBC = Small Block Chevy
    BBC = Big Block Chevy

integra
    And I have just seen that it has no place for sun-bath!!
    (Sun-pad,is it?)
    That's too important for Italian girls!!

integra
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    SBC = Small Block Chevy
    BBC = Big Block Chevy
    Thanx!
    I must only consider Mercruiser engines because they are the only with a bit assistance here...:frown:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast