Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marina, CA--Anybody ever lived there?

hd&boatrider
    Just wondering if any of you grew up there or in the surrounding areas.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    which marina, marina del rey or playa del rey. ????

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    which marina, marina del rey or playa del rey. ????
    Just plain old Marina---It is located on the Monterey Pennisula up North.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    sorry. i thought you were talking about the one closer to me. but the ones down here are real nice. and we could always use a boater close by.

hd&boatrider
    sorry. i thought you were talking about the one closer to me. but the ones down here are real nice. and we could always use a boater close by.
    I am close by MFV.....Corona...not Corona Del Mar! lol My family (I have 10 brothers and sisters) grew up in Marina/Monterey. Just curious if anybody else is from there. If so they probably know of our family.

THOR
    I work in Marina Del Rey.

mirvin
    HIGHJACK!!!
    I think there's qite a few around MRS FLYIN VEE, maybe they're just shy? I'm in Torrance and I drive through your area every morning and every evening. I'm pretty sure I've seen you guys pulling your boat before, along with many others. The 405 is like a catwalk on Friday's
    Mirvin

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by mirvin
    HIGHJACK!!!
    I think there's qite a few around MRS FLYIN VEE, maybe they're just shy? I'm in Torrance and I drive through your area every morning and every evening. I'm pretty sure I've seen you guys pulling your boat before, along with many others. The 405 is like a catwalk on Friday's
    Mirvin
    you probably have we live right off of sepulveda and the 405 on Braddock. DR.

mirvin
    you probably have we live right off of sepulveda and the 405 on Braddock. DR.
    Very nice! I think I saw "luvnlife" yesterday. Black suburban with licence "luvnlife". I also saw that big ass schiada a few times this summer, you know, the big orange and purple one. I'm always looking!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    there are quite a few people that come through our way . the 405 is always full of nice boats wether their on the boards or not i don't know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast