Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: USC will be #2 in BCS

Coach
    All the things that needed to happen happened and USC is now #2 in the nation and #2 in the BCS and very little will change if they play well. I might need to look for some flights to New Orlenes for January.
    I know all of the other SC fans on this board are pumped as well. I can't wait for the trojans to pound the shit out of the Bruins!!!
    USC, go fight win

SBullet
    Coach,
    I was at the game!! It was one of the best game I've seen!!
    I hope they get the respect they deserve by the BCS!!!

220EagleXp
    Fight ON U.S.C
    Class of 2000

JetBoatRich
    ESPN, is saying the same thing. they will be number 2 after this weekend. Impressive win again.

HavasuDreamin'
    Fight on SC! Gonna take a week off and then spank Arizona. OU fans better be nervous!
    We're going to take it to the house!
    HD (class of '97)!

Essex502
    With the goofy BCS mathmatics, USC will probably be rated 4th. You watch...Miami and Virginia Tech will probably end up above USC.

beached 1
    Fight 0n!

Caribbean Jet
    Originally posted by HavasuDreamin'
    Fight on SC! Gonna take a week off and then spank Arizona. OU fans better be nervous!
    We're going to take it to the house!
    HD (class of '97)!
    I agree with you. I'm a huge USC fan but don't forget that we are on the west coast and the BCS is not West Coast friendly. I want USC to show OU what West Coast football is all about, but we'll see about the ranking...
    Fight On USC

Mrs Scuba
    What a great weekend it was with USC winning and Miami losing. Scuba and I are getting ourselves ready to go to New Orleans just 3 more games to go.
    GO TROJANS!!!!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast