Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Bbsp

You Te
    Tony Scarbonzo he's the man.
    Wow, 7.00 sec @ 147 mph with a running start, holy ****, way to go little test monkey, see what happens when you let go of the rope.
    Uclahater, another name for the test monkey in drag.
    Hey Scarbonzo, bring that 7.80 tug of yours to Havasu, I'll help you launch, we'll take a ride to Topock, I'll buy your lunch, I'll even hand it to you, OR IS THE WATER TO ROUGH FOR YOUR ****ING TRAILER QUEEN BOAT, oh I'm sorry, that dam turrets syndrome kicked in.
    Then we can go back to speed alley and you can show me how that 7.80 machine runs.
    Maximus,
    The only thing the goo goo fears is the water.
    You Te

Kim Hanson
    This is too funny, if it takes Drag Boats to beat everyday wackers that you tube, ski and fish with.....I will keep my wacker, anyday!.........( . )( . ).............I don't really fish with it, I tried though and the poles couldn't take the pull trolling

HavasuBarney
    Sorry to say I will not be making the trip to CFW.
    I do thank you for the invitation though.

SLICK NICKLE
    I've been a lucker for qiute awhile but this topic just got my goat. Even though I can respect the fact that you have a nice boat You Te, I can't help but think your money would of been better spent at a SHRINK instead of an outboard dealer. You have to be crazy to think that you could even be a close race to any good running flat or jet for that matter. Outboards are good for alot of things, like moving cargo up the Mississippi. But competing against a drag boat they ain't SHIT!!!

uclahater
    Originally posted by HavasuBarney
    Yep, your a coat tail hangin little boy...
    And BTW, you are not calling anybody out when you're looking to have somebody else race. You are just attempting to be a mouth piece for somebody else.... I guess that would explain all the homosexual references that you keep running back to....
    Hey Barney if you noticed I told Maxipus that I would have my boat out there And by the way I'll give you the same odds BITCH

uclahater
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    This is too funny, if it takes Drag Boats to beat everyday wackers that you tube, ski and fish with.....I will keep my wacker, anyday!.........( . )( . ).............I don't really fish with it, I tried though and the poles couldn't take the pull trolling
    Just so you know Hanson we have video tape of a guy tubing behind Billy Bs Boat, and a picture of someone Fishing off of it And it aint know Drag boat

uclahater
    Originally posted by You Te
    Tony Scarbonzo he's the man.
    Wow, 7.00 sec @ 147 mph with a running start, holy ****, way to go little test monkey, see what happens when you let go of the rope.
    Uclahater, another name for the test monkey in drag.
    Hey Scarbonzo, bring that 7.80 tug of yours to Havasu, I'll help you launch, we'll take a ride to Topock, I'll buy your lunch, I'll even hand it to you, OR IS THE WATER TO ROUGH FOR YOUR ****ING TRAILER QUEEN BOAT, oh I'm sorry, that dam turrets syndrome kicked in.
    Then we can go back to speed alley and you can show me how that 7.80 machine runs.
    Maximus,
    The only thing the goo goo fears is the water.
    You Te another name for uncle tony in ebonics
    You Te

You Te
    Slick Nickel,
    Thank you for your kind words. Just where did you get the idea that I have a drag boat? I have a good running all around outboard. I have been known to do a little river racing but thats it.
    So tell me, what type of et's does a good running all around flat or jet run?
    You should bring your boat out to BBSP and teach me a lesson.
    Uclahater............ head of the west coast KKK.
    You Te

Originally posted by SLICK NICKLE
    Outboards are good for alot of things, like moving cargo up the Mississippi.

hey wait, I own an outboard.

Come on Tom,
    I can see you when you type getting all pissed and slamming your keyboard in disgust. Just knowing that you are not the fastest of your group must eat you up like a belly full of worms. It is OK though. You still have a lot going for you. You could be a stunt double for Jeffrey Goldblum.
    It is not my fault that my river boat will run 7.80 and yours won't. You chose to own a leaf blower on steroids. I chose to own a man's boat. So hate the game not the players.
    My list of accomplishments with boats is pretty evident. I would love to see yours. I am sure it would read something like this:
    Made it to the BBSP last year, got runner up to Steve
    Made it to BBSP the year before last, blew up motor.
    Made it out to BBSP 3 years ago, blew up motor.
    You still have not responded to the invite to CFW. I am willing to bet you have a nail and hair appointment that day. Maybe a waxing of your tushie. Awwww arent you cute. Antie up Auntie Tony. Are you gonna show up to the CFW deal or are you a the biggest set of beef curtains ever?
    Your next post should contain either a yes or no answer in it.