Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bbsp

Just a few ?s here:
    What is the race of choice at the BBSP? Meaning, Is it a quarter mile race, or is it a 26 mile marathon?
    What is the start of choice? Rolling, dead stop, in gear at idle?
    How the King of BBSP crowned?
    What is the exact date?
    If this date does not fall on the weekend of a race, I will be there with at least 2 other boats. But I want to know if it is worth the gas to pull from No Cal. Translation: If this is a maximum of a half mile race I'm in.
    Here is a suggestion: maybe you could hold this event in a more desolate location like a gorge at Lake Powell.
    We will come and play in your sandbox but don't get pissy when we leave with your toys.

sorry dog
    It is a smoke and gas inhaling contest.
    If you pass out or make fool of yourself first then you lose.
    (BTW- why are all the BB guys so afraid of the lost distance contest? Is it they are afraid of their stuff staying glued together or are their tanks too small?)

Blown 472
    Originally posted by sorry dog
    It is a smoke and gas inhaling contest.
    If you pass out or make fool of yourself first then you lose.
    (BTW- why are all the BB guys so afraid of the lost distance contest? Is it they are afraid of their stuff staying glued together or are their tanks too small?)
    Dude, the race is over in the first 1/8 mile, the rest is for nothing.

Originally posted by Blown 472
    Dude, the race is over in the first 1/8 mile, the rest is for nothing.
    Just like blown said, the race is done at the 1/8th mile but I gave an extra 3/8ths to make it interesting.
    I know I am going to hear the Whackas challenge me from a dam top dam race at Lake Superior.
    I get it, it is a race that is long enough for them to win.

HavasuDreamin'
    Guru layin' down the smack in the wacka forum. http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/cool.gif

Originally posted by HavasuDreamin'
    Guru layin' down the smack in the wacka forum. http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/cool.gif
    H D,
    No Smack talk, just pointing out the obvious. An event called the BBSP is throwing out a challenge to the Big Blocks.
    This weekend most, if not all of the Big blocks worthy of attending the BBSP will be at a sanctioned race. This race is complete with time slips, equal start, rescue, other boats of different propulsion, a measured and structured track. There are no excuses. Why is it that no Whackas will be in attendance?
    You are invited. You are encouraged to run. I will supply the beer for all Whackas and their crews that come out to race.
    Let the excuses begin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................................

Phil Deez Knutts
    Dam to Dam Mike would give the Whackass a good race! He was the one scaring everyone at Irvine.
    But, if Mike won - it would still be considered a BBSP since Mike is running a SBC!!
    The roundy round guys should have no problems as well.
    I like that Guru....a race that is long enough for someone to win.....kind of like yours....a race short enough to win? Good thing it is not a pre-mature ejaculation race, as you would win that as well!! J/K'ing Guru!!

Nigga' Toes
    Easy there Brotha Phil, That Guru Dude be one bad mo'fo..

You Te
    For those of you that can't understand the concept of BBSP.
    It's for boats that can run all day in all types of water conditions, mostly the average stuff that Lake Havasu has to offer.
    We mostly race 1/4 mile at speed alley, some a little longer.
    As far as Bakersfeild goes, I'm not interested in waiting in line to make a pass.
    When I go boating I prefer to have my boat mostly in the water and not on the trailer.
    That's right Billy B., outboards are not worthy, so enjoy looking at your boat parked on the beach or sitting on the trailer.
    You Te

77charger
    Originally posted by STVBOY
    And your point is? You talk about this boat every year and it never shows up. I would like to see it run around the lake everywhere UT goes and see if the boat is still together by the end of the day. If you would do that you would gain alot more respect from us whackers.
    :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: If you were referring to me how could i talk about muy boat every year this is the first year i have owned this boat!!And i have been at havasu with this boat as a matter of fact i stayed at the landing and ran to the sandbar a few times.It did not have to be towed back either.If i remember at bbsp 4 ut had to get towed back.
    if you are not referring to me then disregard this post since i am just claryfying the facts. I have been to theses bbsps with my slow old jet boat and i can think of only 3 wackas that can give a bigblock a run in a 1/4 2 have posted here on this topic(stroker2001 and UT) and steves NOS mirage

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast