Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 100,000 + of us dead soon ?

carbonmarine
    Al Qaida commander 'anticipates' 100,000 Americans dead in attack
    Special to World Tribune.com
    MIDDLE EAST MEDIA RESEARCH INSTITUTE
    Thursday, November 13, 2003
    Al-Qal'a (The Fortress) an Islamist Internet forum, posted the first of a two-part interview with a person who introduced himself as Abu Salma Al-Hijazi, one of the Al Qaida commanders closest to Osama bin Laden.(1) The interview was conducted in Iraq, south of Faluja. The article notes that Al-Hijazi was surrounded by five masked men carrying missiles as well as personal weapons. The following are excerpts from the interview:
    In regard to rumors about a large-scale attack against the U.S. during the month of Ramadan, Al-Hijazi said that "a huge and very courageous strike" will take place and that the number of infidels expected to be killed in this attack, according to primary estimates, exceeds 100,000. He added that he "anticipates, but will not swear, that the attack will happen during Ramadan."
    He further stated that the attack will be carried out in a way that will "amaze the world and turn Al Qaida into [an organization that] horrifies the world until the law of Allah is implemented, actually implemented, and not just in words, on His land... You wait and see that the balance of power between Al Qaida and its rivals will change, all of a sudden, Allah willing."
    TO READ MORE :
    http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtri...reaking_2.html

mirvin
    I don't like those guys.

watergirl
    Al_Qaeda can kiss my ass! :yuk: :yuk:

You Te
    No one lives forever, I'm not afraid to die, I'm not going to rush it, but I'm not afraid.
    They are a bunch of 2 faced chicken shit lying cowards.
    You Te

totenhosen
    go to omanforum.com (in the politics and religion forum) and you'll find plently of people who agree with these guys.

Mr.Havasu
    maybe I'm just a dump American, But no way they have the capability to pull that off.

phebus
    Remember, theese guys are terrorists. If they can create fear and terror just by their threats, they have succeeded. Screw them all.....bring it!!

Keithb87
    They can have my gun. When they pry it from my cold dead fingers.
    I ain't goin out with out a fight :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:

mirvin
    I think they've been watching too much "24"

Dr. Eagle
    Time to dust off the NUKES... let's withdraw from Iraq right now and turn the whole Mid East into Glass...
    I heard this crap on CNN. Those Al Qaida losers must die....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast