Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K&N Spam

I just launched a new little part of our website with e-commerce. Testing it on K&N products... FIPK's, Air Filters, etc. Our prices are as good as Summit, etc too. More K&N to be added soon.
    Here's the link Try it out. (better yet buy something, lol).
    Once I get the bugs out more e-commerce products will be added as well. Perhaps eventually including the majority of what we sell.
    We still have the main K&N link also as not all of it is on ecom. yet.

Boozer
    Anyone know what size filter would be on top of a 4.3 litre merc?
    I'm guessing its a 7" but not positive.

hottrodder
    Mike- Great to see you expanding into ecom. It ought to bring in more revenue for you once you get the word out. Are you going to offer price matching? I've been looking for the FIPK for our '99 3/4T Burb. FYI the long deal (currently) is at AZtrucks.com.

hottrodder:
    Mike- Great to see you expanding into ecom. It ought to bring in more revenue for you once you get the word out. Are you going to offer price matching? I've been looking for the FIPK for our '99 3/4T Burb. FYI the long deal (currently) is at AZtrucks.com. I'll match their price in this case for you but I'm not going to make a blanket statement like that because there are vendors willing to give stuff away out there. We should have the kit you need in stock.

hottrodder
    Right On! and thanks for the offer, I'll take it. You're on my way home so I can stop by the brick and mortar and pick it up. How do I swing this deal with the boys at the counter? BTW, I wasn't trying to coax a price match out of you, just wondered if it would be policy, but thanks.

hottrodder:
    Right On! and thanks for the offer, I'll take it. You're on my way home so I can stop by the brick and mortar and pick it up. How do I swing this deal with the boys at the counter? BTW, I wasn't trying to coax a price match out of you, just wondered if it would be policy, but thanks. It's ready here for you to pickup, sent you a PM too.
    Policy is as of now I will price match to mail order competitors advertized prices on "some" products on a case by case basis, particularly on our newer automotive, SUV lines where direct to consumer is order of the day with all the large WD's, and mail order outfits involved, Summit, PAW, Jegs, etc. Product we have little or no dealer business on because of the aforementioned marketing in the automotive aftermarket world.
    Marine products that we manufacture are handled completely differenty though because we have a substantial dealer network that we price protect vigorously. If our dealer wants to cut someone a deal on a "Rex" product that's his porogotive as it should be. We protect our dealer's ability and right to do so by not doing it ourselves.

hottrodder
    Mike- I don't know if you frequent these boards on the weekends, but i couldn't get out of the office early enough this afternoon to be able to get by the shop. I'll try again on Monday.

hottrodder:
    Mike- I don't know if you frequent these boards on the weekends, but i couldn't get out of the office early enough this afternoon to be able to get by the shop. I'll try again on Monday. No sweat, whenever you get here is fine.

hottrodder
    R1- Picked up the FIPK2 Monday night. Looked it over and have made a list of SS fastners I'll need. Going to the river this weekend so the install is scheduled for 8/2. Thanks and good luck with the e-comm site.

hottrodder:
    R1- Picked up the FIPK2 Monday night. Looked it over and have made a list of SS fastners I'll need. Going to the river this weekend so the install is scheduled for 8/2. Thanks and good luck with the e-comm site. You're welcome and thanx for the biz...appreciate it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast