Thread: Drive Showers What's the Best

I have a brand new bravo 1 and would like install a drive shower. Who makes the best shower that realy works!! It seams like everyone and their Grandmother makes one now. If any has some good info i would appreciate it. I also have IMCO single ram steering so it would have to fit around that. thanks!!!

shockwaveharry
    The Simrek Halo. I got mine at Wilkes Marine in Santa Ana. That thing DRENCHES the drive at ALL trim angles. www.driveshowers.com (http://www.driveshowers.com)

MrHavasuCat
    I looked at their website and they stated that they have a patent on the 90 degree pickup. I just bought a 90 degree pickup from Teague last week to replace the old 45 degree pickup on their drive shower. I wonder what the patent actually protects?

kab
    Mr.Havasucat-Did you have to repalce the whole thing or just the tip of the shower?

MrHavasuCat
    Just the tip. It was about $39.00 and was delivered the next day via UPS. Took about two minutes to install. It is in the new Teague catalog.

BoatGirl
    My boyfriend likes the hydro cool best. He had a simrek on the last boat and bought a hydro cool at a boatshow for his new boat. Just installed it and liked the adjustable pickup. It's also curved on the bottom to scoop the water. Check it out at http://www.innovativemarine.net