Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: On a SERIOUS NOTE.

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Screw loose
    Screw You kim, Goback to the O.B. forum where ya's belong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    I have both, just wait till I get a JETBOAT! That should be interesting......I would say that would be rattling the cage, 3 opinions to take from me ....BTW, Screwed-Up....Screw Off!

Snowboat
    I look at the forums as an info source and a way to meet people. I think the BS will pass eventually. Those of us that have a real winter, boat very differently. We also do not have any local suppliers or mentors. We don't have time to mess around. We ask questions in the winter and test like MOFO's in the summer. I don't care if the racer's BS, I just want the totally NUTTS s*** to not get in the way of a good resource. Not everyone lives in California or Arizona; I just want to be able to talk to them seriously, once in awhile. The rest of the time joke away.

uclahater
    Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    You notice I don't ask anything in here about my slow ass V Drive, way to much joking around! When you want to know about something it shouldn't take an hour to go through all the crap to get pissed off!
    I go to a v-drive forum, way better! To many people, too high on that pedastal here for me! I just read and try shit out myself, this is from the other board mind you!In here, if you can go through all the shit....there is information......sometimes

Kim Maybe thats because you've ripped on so many V-Drivers in the BBSP section of the Outboard forum once you burn a bridge your pretty much toastIf you havent noticed were pretty much KNUTTS IN HERE

blownmoney
    I go to a v-drive forum,
    hahaah, i'll make sure i post a link over there to the outboard forum..see how much info you get then!!

Screw loose
    Originally posted by Snowboat
    I look at the forums as an info source and a way to meet people. I think the BS will pass eventually. Those of us that have a real winter, boat very differently. We also do not have any local suppliers or mentors. We don't have time to mess around. We ask questions in the winter and test like MOFO's in the summer. I don't care if the racer's BS, I just want the totally NUTTS s*** to not get in the way of a good resource. Not everyone lives in California or Arizona; I just want to be able to talk to them seriously, once in awhile. The rest of the time joke away.
    I have not been posting long but know many from here, You can bet the Farm, when a serious question is thrown out there a serious response will most likely be returned.

Pull up the v-drive forum and look at all the topics of the threads. There is only two threads that has to do with the tech aspect of a v-drive and its the "prop hole leak" and "paint" This section has turned into the bullshiting forum.Damn flatbottom guys ****in up again.
    I guess you guys are all so knowledgable that you dont have to ask eachother for advice, you can spend all your time making up bogus names and trying to guess who eachother are.

Rusty Knutts
    Give it up , in the jet boat board ( where you belong ) if you crack a smile there anymore they delete it instantly. It gonna be a long cold winter on the Squirtboat boards. You can always come to the v-drive outings this winter if you need a day out with fast boats and be able to smile while your there

Slick Knutts
    Originally posted by cs19
    Pull up the v-drive forum and look at all the topics of the threads. There is only two threads that has to do with the tech aspect of a v-drive and its the "prop hole leak" and "paint" This section has turned into the bullshiting forum.Damn flatbottom guys ****in up again.
    I guess you guys are all so knowledgable that you dont have to ask eachother for advice, you can spend all your time making up bogus names and trying to guess who eachother are.
    Feel free to take your no contributing ass back to the jet section ass face

Rusty Knutts
    Now Thats what Im Talkin about!!

uclahater
    Originally posted by Slick Knutts
    Feel free to take your no contributing ass back to the jet section ass face

LMAO

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast