Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a 502 core

gnarley
    Anyone know where to find a 502 core long or short in norcal?

Blown 472
    gnarley:
    Anyone know where to find a 502 core long or short in norcal?Let me check the end of my anchor rope.

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    gnarley:
    Anyone know where to find a 502 core long or short in norcal?Let me check the end of my anchor rope.Are you in Norcal mister? I thought not. That means Mr. Gnarley was not talking to you. You might have used to be a cool Californian, but you opted to leave. When you leave a gang, you get killed when you come back, or you take it up the ass in prison like in the movie "American Me".... Think about that.

Blown 472
    Then you going to throw me over the railing?

Squeezing Spectra
    Charlie e-mail me a number i can reach you i might be able to help you out . Thanks Bruce

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    Then you going to throw me over the railing?Look, I might vouch for you, but then we would give you some love. You know what that means. It's when we kick the shit out of you to toughen you up. Let me know if you are ever going to get out of cheeseville and come back to where Eazy-E came from....

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    Blown 472:
    Then you going to throw me over the railing?Look, I might vouch for you, but then we would give you some love. You know what that means. It's when we kick the shit out of you to toughen you up. Let me know if you are ever going to get out of cheeseville and come back to where Eazy-E came from....Shit negro, we gonna cruise around in our black 64?

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    Shit negro, we gonna cruise around in our black 64?I am the baddest white mother****er you will ever meet. When the five-oh transports me from jail to prison, they have to use full body retraints. I will kill a mother****er.

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    Blown 472:
    Shit negro, we gonna cruise around in our black 64?I am the baddest white mother****er you will ever meet. When the five-oh transports me from jail to prison, they have to use full body retraints. I will kill a mother****er.Was that you in the pic, wif big bird?

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    Was that you in the pic, wif big bird?you will find me on mullets galore. There is a sound wave of me saying "This is ****ing bullshit man" as they are hand cuffing me. You ever notice that in all the Cops episodes when they arrest some dude he alwys says "This is ****ing bullshit". Must be stadard arrestee etiquette.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast