Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A good Reason for your kid to carry a cellphone.

Trailer Park Casanova
    My son, on his way to school this morning, got hit by a hit and run driver.
    It knocked him quite some distance onto the front yard of a house near here. The kids at his school are told to ride their bikes on the sidewalk, and the driver hit him doing a 3 point turn using a driveway.
    The guy in the car split of course, leaving a 14 year old kid hammered on the front lawn.
    No one stopped to help my son,,, he just lay there. He eventually got out his cell phone and called me and his mom.
    I spent the day at the hospital with x rays ect,, and he's OK. His leg hurting pretty bad,, but OK.
    His Bike helmet saved the day.
    The Motor Cops told us they burn through ticket books writing people speeding in the school zones, then took our report.
    I reported it hoping someone witnessed it and got a license number. So far,,, no luck.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...100052-med.JPG
    "NO ONE STANDS SO TALL AS ONE WHO KNEELS TO HELP A CHILD"
    .http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...100049-med.JPG

jbtrailerjim
    Sorry to hear about your son TPC. I'm glad to hear he is ok. I hope they catch the piece of shit that hit and run. I just can't understand how someone could do that.

fourspeednup
    Sounds like he's OK and that's the most important thing.

mbrown2
    Sorry to hear that TPC....glad he is ok...hope someone saw it...did he get a look at the vehicle?

GlastronGuy
    Glad to hear he's OK.
    I 'd love to get my hands on someone who would do that.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    i am sorry to hear about your son but i am very glad he is o.k. the sob that hit him will get caught.. alot of prayers and detective work will bring him to justice or hopefully your front porch so you could kick the daylights outta him.. glad your boy is doin good.. that is the good news ..

smalls
    Glad he's ok, Some people just suck?????
    I see you have a YFZ any mods done to it? I have one in blue.

fourspeednup
    How sh!tty is this? Legally, it's better to flee the scene of an accident and turn yourself in later if alcohol was involved! Happened here in Tempe 2 years ago--girl hit by a lawyer who knew the laws and made a conscious decision to leave her on the pavement while she bled to death. I can't even begin to comprehend what kind of sick **** could ever do that
    This kind of stuff really gets to me. Mom was victim of hit and run last year.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Originally posted by smalls
    Glad he's ok, Some people just suck?????
    I see you have a YFZ any mods done to it? I have one in blue.
    Thanks for all your kind replies.
    The YFZ, I bought 2 of them. Still checking out the best mods.

Ziggy
    Damn people have no conscience these days--wack a child with their car and leave...Hope he recovers quickly and without any scares(mental I mean)..it can be scary for kids and it can make him gunshy about riding to school again.
    And as you mentioned, nobody stopped to help....has society gone to shit that badly??? I'd say so because my son was indirectly involve with just such a thing this summer where he and his friends were the only ones to stop and help when a car flew off the freeway near RedCloud road on I10...he was praise by the CHP and told they most likely save one guys life..
    Where is the good in people these days? Have we forgotten how? Sheesh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast