Since it's halftime of THE game and my Bruins are, well, lickin' their wounds; let me ask a question.
Am I the only one here who thinks that BCS stands for BLOWS CHUNKS SUPREME ?
Geezus I hate this BCS crap system! Playin' the "Championship" game at a rotatin' venue between the Rose, Sugar, Orange, and Fiesta Bowls sux! I remember watchin' the Miami(FLA)/ Nebraska Rose Bowl a few years ago and feelin' like I was watchin' a peep show with the girlies dressed in armor! Could see alot but just didn't seem the same! I would like to see "them" go back to the old format, the NFL to go back to the "off" Sunday between the League Championships and the Super Bowl, and the #1 and #2 college teams after the "Bowl" season play for the national championship at revolvin' venues then. I really miss the old rivalries that were built through the years of "Bowl" competition! Is that a dumb idea or what?.....and don't give me the BS about "college is not about athletix; it's about education! I know that already but "my" idea would only add 2-3 weeks of season to two colleges and, IMO, be a more "pure" championship.