Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: E-Ticket runs 149.5

larryc
    We ran our new RC-28 for the second time today. We made several passes with three people in the boat myself, my business partner and rigger Brad Stewart and my wife Debbie. We had 34 stock Bravo wheels and are using 1.25 gears. The boat has a lot more in it as we have not ran the motors up to the max of 6,500. We will be out again with a more aggressive tune up to look for the big numbers this boat has in her.
    Larry Carpenter
    E-Ticket Performance Boats
    www.eticketboats.com
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...78Rear-med.jpg

24ROD
    Originally posted by larryc
    We ran our new RC-28 for the second time today. We made several passes with three people in the boat myself, my business partner and rigger Brad Stewart and my wife Debbie. We had 34 stock Bravo wheels and are using 1.25 gears. The boat has a lot more in it as we have not ran the motors up to the max of 6,500. We will be out again with a more aggressive tune up to look for the big numbers this boat has in her.
    Larry Carpenter
    E-Ticket Performance Boats
    What motors are you runnin in that boat? What's the hp? n/a or supercharged?

larryc
    We are using two 585 CID Single Carbureted Engines. that make 1,025 HP each @ 6,500 RPM. I know the Magazine said they where bigger, they are not.

Reaper1
    Congratulations Larry, that's a good number. I hope that you guys were wearing the appropriate safety gear. Let us know when you run her again and the results. I'm definitely gonna have to check this thing out the next time I'm in Havasu.
    Reaper

larryc
    Thank's Aaron. We will be out again soon time permiting, we will some big numbers. We have only had it out twice. Like when we raced SCORE I don't take unnecessary chances. Here is another shot of it. For sure come by when you make it to town.
    Larry

Phat Matt
    Wow. Fast boat.

Screaming Pete
    Congratulations Larry, that's a good number. I hope that you guys were wearing the appropriate safety gear. Let us know when you run her again and the results. I'm definitely gonna have to check this thing out the next time I'm in Havasu.
    Reaper
    great post reaper, Larry don't forget the lifelines and helmets God Speed :clover:

OutCole'd
    Congrats Larry, sweet boat.

Phat Matt
    Congrats Larry, sweet boat.
    This was from 2 years ago. I just found it. You should buy it Bill. It's for sale.

OutCole'd
    This was from 2 years ago. I just found it. You should buy it Bill. It's for sale.
    I would, but I have no place to park it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast