Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any word on the Parker races?

Kurtis500
    Headed up there tommorow. Anyone got word on how its going?

Kindsvater Flat
    Aren't the races today?

76BARRON
    FRI,SAT AND SUN!

AZKC
    TTT, Come on guys don't leave us hangin
    KC

hboldno7
    Did anybody go?

uclahater
    I went Yesterday. The races were over at 12:30. Very low boat count. From what I here there was more action in needles between Dos and the Bolt Nazi. Larry Hamilton in the ss98 and Hal in the Ps 24 along with skip tuttle in the SS 711 put on a pretty good show in the Pro stock Heat. PS 80 was comin on strong in the second heat. I think that thats flat Crazy

Stab-n-Steer
    I was there Friday and Saturday. Slim boat count, 3 SS's, 2 K's, 5 PS's, 5 Crackers, about 6 GN's and a handful of Nostalgia Flats and a bitch'in restored conventional 5 liter hydro that ran in the Nostalgia class. There was also a bunch of clamp-on's running as well...
    Larry Hamilton was the star of the weekend as he ran SS, PS and K and won races in all three classes in the SS98. Hal Jones, PS24, flipped on Friday but came back on Saturday to win the final barely beating SS98... Skip Tuttle in SS711 also won a heat in PS... As always, the K's had trouble finishing and either boat could get through the turns very well. K-711 was a rocket ship down the chutes but Hamilton was on a rail on the turns and won both races on Saturday...
    Cracker racing was very good as the 44P and P42 battled neck and neck every lap during both races on Saturday. Matt Bokey in the P42 won both races but by about 6 inches in the final. Awesome racing!
    The nostalgia class was great with the hydro running. The flatties would get him on the corners and then he would thunder by on the straights... They have a 70mph rule but the radar had the hydro at over 90 and he got a talkĀ’ in too after the race...
    The weather was beautiful and the partying was awesome! Of course SS126 Driver stiffed me and never showed up to buy me a drink!
    The Bluewater is a great place to stay and race. I can wait to return in April... One suggestion however - More Bluerooms! The one at the far end of the pits was named "Mt. Turdmore" They had to change the elevation on the city limit signs because Mt. Turdmore was the highest point in Parker
    S&S

GofastRacer
    Hey S&S where were you pitted?, was going to say hi but never seen ya!..

126driver
    I heard that they put railroad ties along the shore and you can't launch from the beach anymore, and that the pits were in the parking lot?

GofastRacer
    That's right, the pits were still on the beach, they had a launch ramp at each end of the pits, it worked out ok might have been a cluster FK if they would have had a normal turnout though!..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast