Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Havasu Parade of Lights!

yates9
    we are going to be in the parade with our boat. 21' omega daycrusier. cheer for us...
    video of our boat (http://members.cox.net/yates9/test1.mpg)

Essex502
    Originally posted by summerlove
    Are you the one that brought in over for me??? If so, I still owe you! I was doing a search a couple of weeks back looking for that link, but couldn't lovcate it. The carpet turned out awesome, and with the new upholstry job, Warlock 25 taking care of the outside, the entire boats looks brand new! We'll be on the water (weather permitting) during the day but on the shore for the parade. Thanks - whe you see us, be sure to say hi as I want to personally thank you! Rick
    Where's everyone going to be? We planted our butts near the restrooms on the island side of the channel last year - right in front of the Park...anybody else have any suggestions?

phebus
    We are hanging out by the Agave Inn next to the bridge, so we can walk up to Javalina Grill after the parade finishes to have a few drinks and wait for the congestion at the launch ramp to subside.

summerlove
    What time does the parade actually "start"? We're goiing to dinner first, then on over to the channel (sans boat) for the parade...

Rod-64
    Originally posted by Essex502
    Where's everyone going to be? We planted our butts near the restrooms on the island side of the channel last year - right in front of the Park...anybody else have any suggestions?
    That's where I was last year and will be there this year...........You need those bathrooms handy after the 6 or 7th Budweiser hits you.

Rod-64
    Originally posted by summerlove
    What time does the parade actually "start"? We're goiing to dinner first, then on over to the channel (sans boat) for the parade...
    Parade start: Starts at approx. 6:00 p.m. and will be a follow the leader format. Check your position number. Please try and keep a tight line up as the parade is approximately 2-1/2 to 3 miles in length and it takes a little more than a half hour for the parade to pass a pictular point.
    Television coverage: Live coverage will be by our local TV Channel 45. National TV, A & E Network will also be present taping the parade for their "Ultimate Holiday Town U.S.A. Program" to be aired on December 18. Check your local listing to be sure of the time in your area.

Rod-64

raff
    See you all there
    Mark out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12