Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: pics and thanks from anna

dreamsicle

TaylorJet
    Great Pics,it Was A Great Time,looking Forward To Next Year.thanks For Everything.

jets4me
    Thanks to jack and his wife for letting us hang out there house and for working on my boat so i could get there and have some fun run five boats won five race,s not bad for a newbie on sunday me and mopar jet and i think his name was danny with the blower boat made a littil noise the young blood gave the blower boat a run for his money i was suprised but it is all in fun well and braging rights. well thanks again charle, jack

moparjet
    had an awsome time....thanks to jack for letting us hangout and feeding us...i ran plenty of boats and lost most...but was having a great time doing it...nice pics keith..cant wait to see some video...mike t get to work i know you have some video...it was great to meet everybody....now its time to give the old mopar a blowjob.....

737jetmech
    Thank you to Jack as well as all the people involved to put on the event / party .
    It was nice seeing old friends again .... also got a chance to meet some new folks!
    Bob

miketsouth
    Anna was the bomb. Made my http://www.epinions.com/images/opti/...resized200.gif
    I sure had a great time a Jacks. He is the man.
    I was fooled. There were a few that were able to appreciate the BarleyWine Ale. I do believe i appreciated them too much.
    Of course i was looking forward to seeing those i had met before but the new guys were great. All of 'em. Teri had a good time too.
    Only fly in the ointment was FAKETHIS. He beat the mouse by ever so little bit on the way back, but i got something for him.
    http://i19.ebayimg.com/01/i/04/b0/8a/4b_1_b.JPG

jets4me
    Was waiting on sunday mikeT and you never showed but that is ok you showed us younger ... guys a good time you really know how to party mike we are trying get some people together for pomonkey for one last littil get together and that race with the youngblood ...LOL Ok mike take care talk to ya soon

Lady Warhawk
    A huge thanks to Jack for letting us all hang out at his house/cove. It was so awesome seeing everyone again. Ya'll are the best, and can't wait to see everyone again.
    Donny, thanks for the ride on your kewl boat it was worth the wait. Pam, thanks to you none of my clothes fit me now :cry: but the goodies were so yummy.
    Hammer, what can I say? Oh yeah KINKY. Love ya man :hammer2:
    Terry, my new brother ROFL. Tell Mom and Dad hey for me.

fakethis
    Mike T sorry about that diddent want 2 race u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    But ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :crossx: Told u....................................

tahitian dragon
    man ,looks like you all had a blast ,wheres anna at??????????love to come up there. talked to a dude at extreme marine and he wants to do a production on JETS atlake murray S.C.or where ever close to S.C. maybe in april,
    lets GET IT STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!later!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast