Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Northern CA, OR & WA bench racing

Infomaniac

Washed Ashore
    HP350SC,F26 DCB IS your answer,R.I.M. job like i said before i'm your HUCKLEBERRY !!!Trust me when you see what i have for power your going to shit!!!14-71 or not,my biggest problem is rather or not to put 800 lbs of audio in this sled???

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by Washed Ashore
    HP350SC,F26 DCB IS your answer,R.I.M. job like i said before i'm your HUCKLEBERRY !!!Trust me when you see what i have for power your going to shit!!!14-71 or not,my biggest problem is rather or not to put 800 lbs of audio in this sled???
    I think your gonna need the weight to keep it in the water !!!!
    Have you decided on a drive !!! Call me I have a deal for you on a new Imco 4x4 complete !!!

HP350SC
    Originally posted by Washed Ashore
    HP350SC,F26 DCB IS your answer,R.I.M. job like i said before i'm your HUCKLEBERRY !!!Trust me when you see what i have for power your going to shit!!!14-71 or not,my biggest problem is r
    ather or not to put 800 lbs of audio in this sled???
    Hmmm....Big cu. in. hemi? Not that V10 dealio, what about that 1000 cu. in. thing or some crazy overhead cam setup. Aww hell I don't care it will be faster than mine anyway.

Rock-it man
    Remember this is the Bench Racing thread so All Washed Up is probably just feeding us a line !!!!! His choice of boat is well ok! but its not an ELIMINATOR !!!!!!!!!! and I have not heard of a F26 that has outrun an ELIMINATOR yet !!!
    His only chance is possibly a two stage 500hp NOS system with the 1471 and that will only get him First Looser hehehe !!!!
    Bring im on boys !!!!!! cause I have made the decision on the motor and drive solution and all I can say is you aint never seen--- BAD ASS--- untill you see this baby !!!!! and its all for YOU WASHED UP !!!! Cause this Itty Bitty Kitty is gonna eat you for lunch !!!!!
    How's Them Beans !!!!!

hulshot
    Holly shit my eyes are black and blue from all this thrashing going on here. I have been watching but unable to post due to a 2 week training class.
    Washed ashore put the stereo in, I have one and love it. It is loud and heavy and I dont care if I go slower than ROCKIT-MOUTH. He copied my set up anyway. I dont have his money and I dont bad mouth anyones ride.
    hey 350hp the motor looks good. I would like to climb abord for a ride at shasta if possible.
    Keith PM me on the results if you got any.
    As for the wipple setup, do what ever you can afford. yeah the more you spinthe motor the more boost it will make but I will not spin mine to 7 grand to say I made 20 lbs of boost and then have to rebuild the motor. Also if they are soo good then why does it take 2 of them to make any power?? I only have one. Also wipple is not the only one that makes a good intercooler either.
    Racer quit taking the motor apart to look at it and finish the boat so we can play. April is not that far away. Call me if you need help.
    oh yeah I sold my house and will be moving to Disco Bay in a month. I am jazzed.
    Hey wahed ashore what little one are you referring to with boatmaster?? I know he bought a little boat??
    Infomaniac, If you are looking for a 14:71 I have a brand new one that is polished and has never been bolted up to a motor ever.... tefloned and ready to go from mooneyham.

Robbie Racer
    Hey Don, congratulations on selling the house and the move to Disco Bay. I can't wait for the big party.
    We had some bad luck on the dyno on Thursday. Right after the first warm up pull, the blower seized. We had replaced the rotors to freshen up the blower and they must have been set too close to each other because when they warmed up, they mushed into each other. Luckily it happened at an idle, so the damage was limited to the rotors themselves. Now, I have to wait a week or so for new rotors and the next available dyno date won't be until early February. I will keep you posted.

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by hulshot
    Holly shit my eyes are black and blue from all this thrashing going on here. I have been watching but unable to post due to a 2 week training class.
    Washed ashore put the stereo in, I have one and love it. It is loud and heavy and I dont care if I go slower than ROCKIT-MOUTH. He copied my set up anyway. I dont have his money and I dont bad mouth anyones ride.
    hey 350hp the motor looks good. I would like to climb abord for a ride at shasta if possible.
    Keith PM me on the results if you got any.
    As for the wipple setup, do what ever you can afford. yeah the more you spinthe motor the more boost it will make but I will not spin mine to 7 grand to say I made 20 lbs of boost and then have to rebuild the motor. Also if they are soo good then why does it take 2 of them to make any power?? I only have one. Also wipple is not the only one that makes a good intercooler either.
    Racer quit taking the motor apart to look at it and finish the boat so we can play. April is not that far away. Call me if you need help.
    oh yeah I sold my house and will be moving to Disco Bay in a month. I am jazzed.
    Hey wahed ashore what little one are you referring to with boatmaster?? I know he bought a little boat??
    Infomaniac, If you are looking for a 14:71 I have a brand new one that is polished and has never been bolted up to a motor ever.... tefloned and ready to go from mooneyham.
    Hey !!!!! I thought this was all in FUN really --not trying to bad mouth anyones ride !!! Im just bored as its colder than a well diggers A $$ in a snowstorm up here !! Remember alls fair in love and speed !!! hehehe !!! Its not about the money its about the thrill of going fast , and for you Hulshot your miles ahead of me for your age Heck !!! your just a kid !!!! ive just been at it a lot longer !! I would trade you places anyday !!!!!
    If I have offended anyone I apoligise ,I know theres always someone faster !!!!! and if Washed Ashore can beat me more power to him.Ill just copy what he did and go again !!!! hehehe !!!
    i would share all I know or have learned with anyone to move our sport forward . So come on Hulshot lighten up !! I would be after more power no matter what, wheather you guys were after me or not !! I enjoy creative part as much as running the boat. remember its all about the speed and doing it safely and having a good time. Soo keep building those motors and lets go have some FUN.
    The Eliminator Regatta is May 1 and Dennis may not make it down to it as its the weeend after the Spring Heatwave so I may be alone as im staying the week so I will need three riders if ya got the itch !!!!!! Wanna Ride HULSHOT and ill buy the first round !!! Enough of this !!!!! Lets ROCK !!!!!!!! COME ON SUMMER just 96 days till Havasu Yea !!!! Hawwwwww !!!!
    ROCKIT MAN

acatitude
    Hey DOn congrats on the new house. email me about the 1471

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by blowncarrera
    Hey DOn congrats on the new house. email me about the 1471
    Hey !!!!! A NEW HOUSE DON !!! they must be paying you way too much down there !!!! I didnt get a new house this year !!!! and you were making out to be in the POOR HOUSE !!!!!! Like I say California is a GOLD mine and DON must have found some !!!!! I WANT SOME TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!