Thread: 1st riot outing

STVBOY
    here is a pick of new boat

STVBOY
    one more

bilgewiper
    Wow, looks like a fun ride!

DogHouse
    Hey, that sure looks like the boat that was pickin' on us this weekend on the way back up from Havasu Springs...
    I figure if a boat pulls off to the side, then does a big wheelie and comes blasting up beside you, that means they want to play, right?

STVBOY
    Yea sorry I couldn't be more fun first time out with it and didn't want to be to stupid. Next time!!

Back To Havasu
    Awesome boat. I have ridden in these boats, and you are going to love yours. BTW, should we now call you "riotboy?"

DogHouse
    Originally posted by STVBOY
    Yea sorry I couldn't be more fun first time out with it and didn't want to be to stupid. Next time!!
    Uh oh, sounds like "next time" I better bring along a few more ponies, or a lot less fuel... For now I'll have to be happy with my first and likely last wacka smacka!
    Looks like it runs good right out of the box. I should have waited a little longer to hit the throttle but my copilot was yellin' at me to GO! I was kinda hoping that DCB V that was next to us would have a run as well. It sounded healthy and I was wondering what was under that scoop.

JPA
    Looking all good and sharp. I'm likeing it.

TIMEBOMB
    Looks good. Saw you and the boat in the channel for the x-mas light parade. We were actually parked about 3-4 boats away. Funny to see your female companion try to get up the cement bank without giving us a show. Gary
    p.s guess a name change is in order "Rapid boy"