Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Catalina Run 1/3/04

beer hunter
    IÂ’m going to try to take the boat over to Catalina on Saturday the 3rd for some breakfast/brunch, (weather permitting) anyone interested in getting salty? I plan to leave from Huntington Harbor around 8:00am

Kachina26
    I would like to try that run after the boat's finished. That won't be until late Jan or early Feb though. I want to try it with a group, never been in the ocean before.:eek!:

beer hunter
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    I would like to try that run after the boat's finished. That won't be until late Jan or early Feb though. I want to try it with a group, never been in the ocean before.:eek!:
    That shouldn't be a problem, most of the Catalina runs I've been on will usually have between 7 to 15 boats. The guys over at RRX seem to have a lot of folks that like the ocean. We'll have to catch you on the next one

cola
    What about 12/28/03 anyone up for a run.
    Late, Mike

Starloans
    Cola,
    I'm ready to go. Man it sure was nice weather today. Cold but nice. Do you have the scoop on the forecast for tomorrow? I'll take a shot at it.
    Dave

cola
    I'am thinking about it. I will probably go out of Newport, if we go.
    I just had the outdrive serviced & the drive cable replaced. I never trust other people working on my stuff.
    Starloan's if you go what time.
    Late, Mike

Starloans
    I'm thinking 9-9:30am from Oceanside for me.
    I just checked the temp outside here in north San Diego County. It's 39 degrees. SHIT! That's cold! I'm thinking of going out and putting a blanket on my boat!
    I will go. I don't know if I can get a co-pilot. How bout you? You got any brave riders?
    I know how you feel about people working on your shit. Hell, if I change my own oil I have to take the boat to the local lake and drive it before I go on a big trip. I don't even trust myself sometimes!
    I bet Faster Daddy will go. He'll go in a blizzard!
    Let me know.
    Dave

Faster Daddy
    Sorry guys - not this weekend I'm fighting a cold :frown:
    Next week/weekend looks good, just let me know.

Starloans
    Sorry to hear you are under the weather Faster. Theres a nasty bug going around. Its pretty damn cold too. I think I'm going to stoke the fire and watch some football. Better yet, I could just go down to Qualcomm today and watch the two most miserable teams in the NFL. Maybe a fight will break out or something to make it interesting. Hope you feel better. I'm up for next weekend if the weather is good. Stay in touch.

Havasu Cig
    We were thinking about a run this weekend as well, but the forcast says it will rain

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast