Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woman Ticketed for appearing nude on internet

JustMVG
    This is in tomorrows USA Today, amazing the laws in some states, and the folks who enforce them
    Woman ticketed for appearing naked on Internet
    By Kevin O'Hanlon, Associated Press
    LINCOLN, Neb. — It may be legal to appear naked in cyberspace, but police ticketed a Lincoln woman Monday for posting nude pictures of herself on the Web that were taken in downtown bar.
    "It's unlawful to be naked in public in Lincoln," said police chief Tom Casady.
    Melissa J. Harrington, 21, was ticketed for violating Lincoln's public nudity ordinance by posting pictures on her Web site "showing her naked at one of our downtown bars and in several other locations around the city," Casady said.
    "They're not going to stop me from doing what I'm doing. I enjoy what I do and they really don't have any grounds now to go off of," to prosecute the case, she said.
    Harrington, who works as a Web designer at a local bank, says on her Web site that she likes "being naked in public ... even more when there's a lot of people there to watch."
    Her Web site is linked to another which shows explicit pictures of women who purportedly are college students in Nebraska.
    Casady said no one has been ticketed in connection with those pictures because it is not apparent where they were taken.
    "Some of them are clearly stock photos that someone has gotten from some place else," he said. "Some of them, you just can't tell where they are."
    In Harrington's case, Casady said it is obvious that the photos were taken inside the Marz Intergalactic Shrimp and Martini Bar.
    Repeated phone calls to the bar Monday rang busy.
    Casady said the police department planned to send a letter to the state Liquor Control Commission to see if the bar violated any state laws.
    Harrington was to be arraigned in Lancaster County Court on Jan 29. If convicted, she faces a maximum penalty of six months in jail and a $500 fine.

anxious
    unbelievable

Kilrtoy
    HAVASU is next,
    OOOPS too late they are already doing that

SLAPPING_GLASS
    Damn they do that at Elsinore also.... Hey whats the web site lol

zooza
    And I thought Nebraska only had rednecks and pigs for the rednecks to have relations with!!!
    Id like to cover melissa in lard and roll around the farm with her!

ratso
    I watched the Nebraska game last night, #51 was named "INCOGNITO." I don't know, it was just damn funny, maybe all the drinking and wisecracks going on with everyone else that was there watching...very dirty player, even the announcers were talking about him. He was all in this guys face mask and the announcers were bitching about it and we're sitting at home going "How could he be in some guy's face mask if he is "incognito?" I don't know, guess you'd have to be there...

Kilrtoy
    GOD BLESS those dumb ass girls

JetBoatRich
    COED's having fun, what is wrong with that

Keithb87
    What's the web site??????
    This is just a teaser

MagicMtnDan
    Originally posted by MandMVG
    Woman ticketed for appearing naked on Internet
    What happened to the pics of the chick I posted here? None of them were nude and I posted the link to her Web site too...
    http://www.suck.com/daily/97/02/05/n.gif

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast