Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Biesemeyer V-drive Blown Drag Boat

SANGER-RICH
    Ebay, With one of the X-Men on board (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting)

DaveA
    Let the comic proofreader's analysis of this recent Ebay offering begin:
    BREADED FUEL AND WATER LINES
    Sounds yummy.
    IT WAS STORED FOR 12 YEARS BY THE PERVIOUS OWNER.
    And just what kind of 'perversions' did the 'pervious' owner have?
    THIS BOAT IS AN " ASS KICKER" AND A HUGE ATTITION GETTER.
    What kinda 'attitions' do you want to get...hmmm
    I HAVE MORE IN THE MOTOR ALONE THAN WHAT MY STARING PRICE FOR THIS BOAT IS.
    What's a peek gonna cost me, then?
    J/K y'all.

BigBoyToys
    Don't think I've ever seen a Biesemeyer Drag Boat.

ACCEPTENCE
    At 125 mph and no juice, I gotta get me one of those...I think I'll be the second bidder:eek!:
    You gotta be shittin me!!!

Infomaniac
    I wonder if he can leave with no pedal and "catch" the boat with that "T" handle?

1974 BIESEMEYER 18' 6", V-DRIVE FLAT BOTTOM DRAG BOAT. THIS BOAT IS INCREDABLE. HAS A 468 BLOWN CHEVY MOTOR. THIS MOTOR WAS JUST COMPLEATLY REBUILT TO ACCOMMODATE A WEIAND 671 BLOWER. IT HAS 2 NEW FULLY POLISHED EDELBROKE 600 CARBS, A NEW MALLORY AND MSD IGNITION. SPECTRE BREADED FUEL AND WATER HOSES( THE BEST YOU CAN BUY) yeah right. CASALE 22 TEETH 12 DEGREE V-DRIVE WITH A 11X15 1/2 2 BLADE PROP. REWARDER FULLY POWER COATED WET RACING HEADERS. NEW GAUGES AND SPEEDO. HULL JUST COMPLEATLY REDONE. ALL YELLOW WITH BLACK CHERRY TO BURGANDY FADE IN STRIPE. CUSTOM GRAPHICS ADDED. ALL NEW CUSTOM INTERIOR AND CARPET TO MATCH THE BOAT. 300 HP NOS JUST INSTALLED (QUICK SHOT). A SPECIAL CONSTRUCTION 2900 LB TANTUM TRAILER INCLUDED,(THE BUNKS AND FENDERS HAVE JUST BEEN RECARPETED AND REPAINTED TO MATCH. 2 COVERS COME WITH THIS BOAT, 1 FULL HULL COVER, AND 1 ENGINE COVER. SINCE I HAVE OWNED THIS BOAT I HAVE ONLY USED IT A TOTAL OF 11 HOURS. THERE IS A TOTAL OF 38 HOURS ON THIS BOAT, THERE WERE 27 HOURS ON IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT 5 YEARS AGO. IT WAS STORED FOR 12 YEARS BY THE PERVIOUS OWNER. THERE IS LESS THAN 1 FULL HOUR RUN TIME ON THIS BOAT SINCE ENGINE BEING REDONE. THIS BOAT HAS BEEN CLOCKED ON GUN AT OVER 125 MPH WITHOUT NOS SYSTEM. YOU WILL NEVER FIND A BOAT LIKE THIS AGAIN I hope not. I HAVE MORE IN THE MOTOR ALONE THAN WHAT MY STARING PRICE FOR THIS BOAT IS. PICTURES DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO HOW AWESOME THIS BOAT REALLY IS. NEEDS NOTHING. THIS BOAT IS AN " ASS KICKER" AND A HUGE ATTITION GETTER. HANG ON!!!! PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS, MORE PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE.
    What a moron... between exaggerated claims and mis-spellings.... oh nevermind I can't believe he actually got a bid (probably a shill bid by himself to get the bidding frenzy started). Must be at least 2 morons in the world.

Jordy
    I don't know if I want an Edelbroke carb on my boat...

Fiat48
    Where are the 125 mph time slips? Wonder why boats that run proclaimed speeds never show the time slips? An oversight I am sure. Wasn't this for sale starting at about 25K or so a while ago? And no bidders?

Jordy
    I was fond of the do-it-yourself fender kit...

coolchange
    Must be a really tight blower to handle 2 600's

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast