Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Biesemeyer V-drive Blown Drag Boat

BILLY.B
    Hey PITTBULL, I happen to think the Biesemeyer "DRAG BOAT" is really cool. I have a person in mind that would be interested in buying the rare boat if you don't sell it on ebay. Nice looking boat and good luck on selling her. Oh, one question. Is that an ice chest behind the seats?. If not, what a great idea huh. Lift the seat cover and WHALA, an ice cold frosty. Take care

cdnguitarsnboats
    Love the Barcalounger seats.
    Makes me want to fry up some peanut butter and banana sandwiches and shoot out my TV.
    Sweeeeeeet..........

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by 126driver
    LMFAO! Hey Billy er, Jim, since you're in here now, PM me. I have a new paint scheme idea for the deck of my yellow boat I want to talk to you about. Hey JIM, OPPPPPPPSSSS, I mean Scott. Call me at the shop for this great paint scheme you have. Can't wait to talk to you. Does the taco trailer have a phone?. If so call me from there, cause I know your a busy man

126driver
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    Hey JIM, OPPPPPPPSSSS, I mean Scott. Call me at the shop for this great paint scheme you have. Can't wait to talk to you. Does the taco trailer have a phone?. If so call me from there, cause I know your a busy man

PITTBULL
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    Hey PITTBULL, I happen to think the Biesemeyer "DRAG BOAT" is really cool. I have a person in mind that would be interested in buying the rare boat if you don't sell it on ebay. Nice looking boat and good luck on selling her. Oh, one question. Is that an ice chest behind the seats?. If not, what a great idea huh. Lift the seat cover and WHALA, an ice cold frosty. Take care
    THANX, NO JUST A STORAGE COMPARTMENT. BUT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA. I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF IT DOSEN'T SELL.

Fiat48
    Billy B, get your bid in. Only a few hours left.

cal***boat
    Boat sold for $$$ ---->CLICK HERE (http://www.dragboats.com/gallery/ima...A_2009_798.jpg)

SERIOUS ISSUES
    a seat for every ass!
    or is it an ass for every seat?

cal***boat
    Originally posted by SERIOUS ISSUES
    a seat for every ass!
    or is it an ass for every seat?

Fiat48
    I dunno. That 1 bid placed early and no other bids. Maybe but then again http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../374tosser.gif

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011