Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Hanson

1st Timer
    Hanson, You FAG !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :smilespi: :smilespi: :smilespi: :smilespi: :smilespi:

Kim Hanson
    Thanks, 1st Timer........( . )( . )...........

O.B eddie
    HMMM did'nt know you could have a birthday when you were hatched, (DO DO BIRD) not born!!!!!

Kim Hanson
    I'am giving you 2, a break this year! Don't really now for how long, but you will know when it's over ........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    It's over retard's.....Go pump 1st Timer, OB eddie! I lasted 10 day's Pretty sweet in my book's!
    Do me a favor and mistake a shotgun for your fathers penis and stick it down your throat.
    ..............( . )( . )..................You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper's!
    Nothing but love here boy's, do you have something better? I see you don't have chit!

O.B eddie
    Wow here we go again starting off the new year with the .......... References!! Bring yo P.O.S to the river this year loverboy and we will see all the above !! Kimmie tryin to drive her boat HA HAAA HAA HHAAA OH SHIT HA HA HA HA HA cough HA HA Ha cant catch my breath HA HA HA HA Lookin at it on the launch ramp HA HA HA LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by O.B eddie
    Wow here we go again starting off the new year with the .......... References!! Bring yo P.O.S to the river this year loverboy and we will see all the above !! Kimmie tryin to drive her boat HA HAAA HAA HHAAA OH SHIT HA HA HA HA HA cough HA HA Ha cant catch my breath HA HA HA HA Lookin at it on the launch ramp HA HA HA LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Lay off the " DOPE " buddy! If you need some help with that avatar of your's, I found this big-assed dildo for you I can size it and everything! ..........( . )( . )............New year, bitch! (http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/so...re/jackass.wav)

Kim Hanson
    I'am not in the best of mood's this new year! I would suggest you **** off, you 2! I don't have time for the " slow-bus " team! I'am trying to be nice, so ****-off and do the same!

1st Timer
    What a Dick Lick !!!!

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by 1st Timer
    What a Dick Lick !!!!
    Sorry Ass Clown, that's not me! I'am not your type either.....I'am straight.....titties, camel-toe's and beer!
    I really wish I had more time to slap you around, but site building is taking up to much time now.........." SO **** OFF! " Do you understand that?
    This is " Ob Eddie....1st Timer " have a gay ole time
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72adg.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast