Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Enogh is enogh

Laroy R Mentor
    I has been lurkin in these forums for long enogh. This shit needs to comes to a rest. BBT, All the knuts, Guru, Kim Hanson, OB, Jim Dumbass Anderson, Sangster, Her 454 ,YOu guys ALL need to get a LIFe. Hers what i think .................................................. .................................................. .................
    First of all I feel I must say, what Kim Hansen post is awfully gay,
    He has a boat, he thinks hes fast, largly does he know he takes it in the ASS.
    Now going to GURU, I have to admit the guys 5'4" and he aint shit. I'll give you a smile and blow you a kiss, but FLat Nasty owns ya ass when ya in da Abiss.
    Nex theres Smally the little bitch, he always swingin and scratchin his itch.
    Now going to Billy, "B" of course, he was the baddest of the south but not of the north. Now talking about Billy his Balls must be swollen, from all the people up north all up in his colon.
    Sangster, Sangster you thought you were hot, you had to buy a Curtis to run with quickshot. Not that Im sittin here rhyming and raggin, it seems like something betwen Orange and ASS dragging.
    No hating here I call it as I see, maybe someday you'll have a fast boat like BBT..
    BBt's ???????????? I went to the lake and what was I thinking, for the price of the syndicate what the hell were you drinking.
    OB Eddie who the hell are you, your shit talking is old and your sailboat to.
    Its obvious we know 1st timer is not me, but rumor has it its bt273 . This poor little mullet its not all his fault, he'll suck at the tree even on the assphalt. The injection was the start as well as the end, perhaps he should call ROssi, cause thats mans best friend.
    Continuing the mullett, dare I go there...look at her454 and that beatufil blonde hair. Now lets be honest and not really not care, what about her man with blonde highlighted HAIR, He has a pretty boat, the motor is shiny, with all the that in his pocket why is she so dam whiny.
    Not ending in negativity nor will I rag, I wont even go there your safe t-bag.
    Laroy R Mentor

Kindsvater Flat
    Welcome Laroy and thanks for not mentioning my name. Glad I'm not a trouble maker.

sidewound
    Ya, Welcome I think?
    OUCH

Laroy clears the gate and starts spewin crap
    for sure he's no newbie by readin his rap
    keep it in bench racers and you might get to stay
    more of it in vdrives and you'll be goin away
    and check the dictionary on enough
    you're initial spelling seems a bit rough
    I gotta admit your stuff is quite funny
    but in v-drives you'll be gone quick as a bunny

Kindsvater Flat
    Originally posted by Rexone
    Laroy clears the gate and starts spewin crap
    for sure he's no newbie by readin his rap
    keep it in bench racers and you might get to stay
    more of it in vdrives and you'll be goin away
    and check the dictionary on enough
    you're initial spelling seems a bit rough
    I gotta admit your stuff is quite funny
    but in v-drives you'll be gone quick as a bunny
    Are all SoCal guys rappers? Not bad Mike.

HOSS
    I`m back in bench racers. These 2 rhymes were really good.

Monkey Bung
    THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT

Laroy R Mentor
    So your worried about my spelling are you rex, Why not get off your computer and with yourself have some sex, I am actually a lover and am not one to fight, I had a few to many when I posted last night. So the post that I wrote to those I offend you can all kiss my ass I'd do it again..... :yuk: Laroy R Mentor

Monkey Bung

New "Knutts Mirror Plaques"http://www.watchersweb.com/funnyfarm/19838-1f.gif

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast