Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Box Anchor

Rod-64
    Originally posted by Rod-64
    Mine was 126 at West Marine in Havasu.
    WARNING!!!!!!!!!!! PUT IT AWAY WHEN NOT IN USE!!!!
    Mine was out when I slippid while docking and fell ass first on it. I think I woke up all of Black Meadow Landing yelling foul obsenities.
    Those spikes don't play..........was bruised for a week,
    Bump on this warning!!!!!!

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Rod-64
    Bump on this warning!!!!!!
    Having had several boating mishaps over the years myself, I can only imagine how much this must have hurt....
    But the warning is definitely taken.

LAVEYSABRE575
    i love box......opps im sorry, i mean i love my box anchor one throw and your done make sure you let go of it.....

phuggit
    They are by far the best anchor I've used. No matter how it hits the sand/grass/rocks it will hold. My only complaint is the cheap sob's that steal em at the sand bar when your not watchin.
    My suggestion is paint the thing bright orange, like the paint surveyors use, and that way you can see the peep carrying the anchor away. My .02 cents.
    Sorry, it's still a sore subject...I'm getting therapy though.

Kachina26
    I just picked up mine at the PHX boat show, I saw Matt (It's a Scream) walking out of the show with his too. They had a package deal going, I got the medium box, medium slide and bags for both for 220 tax and all. The box comes with a bag but a bag for the slide is usually 13 bucks. They're not too heavy unless you carry it a couple of blocks! I hope they are all they're cracked up to be, last summer was the most frustrating I've ever had anchor wise.

Dr. Eagle
    Yes, you will love the anchor. never had one work anything like it. Kept my 30 footer in the same place all week at Havasu, wind and all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234