MBrown you have a pretty wicked setup there in your DCB. You stated you have the dual bank Xantrex charger in your boat. What do you think about Pro Pak's battery chargers (www.culmrite.com)? Or is Xantrex better? Did DCB do your battery charger install?
I recently had my boat serviced at ALCO Marine in Havasu and they had Pro Pak's display. They wanted close to $600 to install a dual bank charger (Alco's price was $385 for the charger but it's on the internet for $132; $250 for a three battery setup) . They wanted another $188 in labor for the install.
I'm not an electrical engineering geek when it comes to this stuff but I also know it's not rocket science either. What I'm looking for is a simplier way of charging my batteries every night instead of using the old trickle charger connected to the battery posts dealio. I also want something quick and easy to plug into when I leave my boat stored at my house in Havasu between trips.
I'd use ALCO, but man they aren't cheap. If I'm not wrong, I think RiverCrazy wants a charger in his set-up too.
Thanks.