What's the deal with the guys at Hallet? I went to the show with a Hallet owner and as we approached the Hallet area, he told me that more then likely, no one would even talk to us from Hallet because of their "legendary arrogance" as he put it, and that their attitude is one of, they are not there to sell you a Hallett, you are there to buy one! You know what, he was right. My friend is looking at buying a Hallett 25.5 in a couple years or so and we were giving it the once-over at the show. Not one person came over to answer questions, say hi, etc. It this just "no pressure salesmanship", or was my friend correct in his earlier statement? It was almost comical to see this in action. One fine gentleman just leered at us from his pearch, high-up on a swimstep, and then just as quickly turned away. And no we didn't look like we just came from a Phish concert. I'm not bashing Hallet, I'm just conveying my experience with them on Saturday. Said friend got the same vibe at the Hallet Regattas as well. And yet, he said he'll never own anything but a Hallet. Brand loyalty I guess.