Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by green with envy
    Al right shit talker. Lets go. Lets race from the london bridge to topock. I will bring the wifes boat. The looser will buy lunch and beer. Her little boat only does 120+ so you have a slight speed advantage, but I think you are going to need it.
    Lighten up there Green !! Its been a long winter with no boating and were all stressed out !! Was just trying to rattle a few cages and it worked real well. How far is Topock from London Bridge cause a speed run for me is maybe 2 miles ,remember im 6500 lbs+ and 30 ft long end to end and cant run WOT for that long without something braking. That motor looks great what are the specs and what kind of boat. My boat is only built for top end as I have way to much torque to be able to get on it out of the hole or even mid range., so when im talking about speed it TOP END ONLY !!! Bring somthing out to Havasu either weekend of April 23 or May 1 and we will play !!
    Mike I have some cousins that own the Westport Shipyard and build custom yahats 100 ft plus they sell at 5 mil + each and there sold out for several years but not aware of anyone in North Bend.
    Hey Washed UP maybe I can stop buy on my way to the Heatwave and check out that boat will be passing by April 20 on my way to the Heatwave.

RACER52
    hp350=
    the boats almost there. Should do initial run on the trailer Wednesday??
    The drive is 1:25 and the steering is all imco. Yours is lookin sweet.
    The blower scoop just needs to be mounted on the hatch and then the boat will look totally done (cosmetically) hoping to have in the water by the end of the weekend or first of next week.
    Racer

RACER52
    another shot, now that I have figured out how to post a pic I will take some pics tonight.

RACER52
    another

RACER52
    these pics are a couple weeks old, will update soon.
    Racer

NorCalCat
    RACER52,
    Looks sweet! When do you think it'l be done? I got delayed a couple weeks on my build.

RACER52
    nor cal
    its going to havasu in 2 weeks. (i hope)

Rock-it man
    Sure looks pretty so how about naming it PRETTY SLOW !!!
    hehehe !! sometimes I kill myself !! What no oil in the bildge ??
    this will be the only time it will look like this so take lots of pics !! When do the canopys go on !! I dont see any in the pics ! Maybe I should repaint mine cause theres way to many purple boats with flames out there now !!

PHX ATC
    Originally posted by Rock-it man
    Sure looks pretty so how about naming it PRETTY SLOW
    Geez Wayne, take a step back dude. You're bagging on Green with Envy and you slam Racer52 about naming his boat, "Pretty Slow?" His boat looks damn fast, looks good, and is way cool. Relax. Go drink some lake water or fix a distributor gear or something.
    Green with Envy - what motor setup is that? I don't know too much about exotic stuff, but it appears to have twin turbos of sorts on there. That is bitching. I've always been intrigued by twin turbo applications. Nicely done.

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by PHX ATC
    Geez Wayne, take a step back dude. You're bagging on Green with Envy and you slam Racer52 about naming his boat, "Pretty Slow?" His boat looks damn fast, looks good, and is way cool. Relax. Go drink some lake water or fix a distributor gear or something.
    Green with Envy - what motor setup is that? I don't know too much about exotic stuff, but it appears to have twin turbos of sorts on there. That is bitching. I've always been intrigued by twin turbo applications. Nicely done.
    Greens motor is over the top !!! would like to know more about it.and lets see the boat !!, and as far as R52 hes part of that Shasta group and deserves it, they keep me up all night with there partying and believe me when I say party those guys rule the roost !! !!! hehehe !!!! If ya cant rag on these guys what fun is it on the web anyway, this way you can use your alter ego hehehe !!!!! keep in mind its all in fun !!
    Come on NorCal I wanted to see that boat at Havasu.