Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: speed? no B.S.!

You Te
    Hi STV _Keith,
    Are you making your boat faster? I've got my boat up to 85 MPH it run vareee fast my friend it big block spanker for sure it make big block guy krazeee.
    You Te

STV_Keith
    I hope so UT. I got a 2.5/260 and JSRE is gonna be doing some work on it shortly. No exhaust ports or anything, just the minor stuff (balance, lighten rods/pistons/pins, stuff block, angle cut reed plate, exhaust chest, etc).

You Te
    Wow! it sounds like STV_Keith will be a contender at BBSP. I guess it's time for me to load up moe nitrous.
    You Te

Kim Hanson
    I'am getting the blame for this crap also, I bet! I thought I was in realm, till " OB " showed up.....sorry!............( . )( . )........:wink:

Kim it's not a problem, OB actually fired the first shot. Doesn't matter. Lets move on.

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Rexone
    Kim it's not a problem, OB actually fired the first shot. Doesn't matter. Lets move on.
    I'am posting, so I 'am not banned I'am going to push this to the max! ...............( . )( . )........

LakesOnly
    Southwind Formula I T-Deck 18 ft.
    BBF 466 580HP
    Dominator MB12S
    79.6mph GPS, single occupant/low fuel/smooth conditions/400 ft above sea level...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...erhead-med.jpg
    LO

Blown 472
    Originally posted by LakesOnly
    Southwind Formula I T-Deck 18 ft.
    BBF 466 580HP
    Dominator MB12S
    79.6mph GPS, single occupant/low fuel/smooth conditions/400 ft above sea level...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...erhead-med.jpg
    LO
    What was the ambiant temp, realitive humidity and wind direction?

Jordy
    Originally posted by STV_Keith
    Salt water has more bouyancy, so it's faster...and you're usually at "sea level".
    Firebird Lake south of town here is saltwater... (or it was not so long ago. Hard to say what they have done recently).

STV_Keith
    Originally posted by You Te
    Wow! it sounds like STV_Keith will be a contender at BBSP. I guess it's time for me to load up moe nitrous.
    You Te
    Ahhh, don't bother. It's still a heavy lake boat. 1500+# for sure. I'll weigh it when it heads to the water to see, but all that weight makes for slow acceleration.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast