Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many boaters here from TEXAS?

460rogers
    Was wondering how many boaters from Texas view this forum,
    and where do you usually go?
    Sommerville is my usual hangout,Bigcreek park.

Greaser
    Im here, Sommerville is also my hang out.

jim
    We are from Spring. We also go to Sommerville,Lake Houston,Lake Livingston and Lake Corpus Christi for the Jetfest. Over at the Real Jet Boats web site we are in the process of gathering up some folks for a Lake Sommerville outing Easter weekend.

cookieman
    We are from Granbury,Texas which is about 35 miles S.W. of Fort Worth. We boat here on the lake and on the Brazos river. We are often found at Tin Top which feeds into Lake Granbury. In the fall we go to Plowman's for the cookout. I attended the Jetfest for the first time last year and will be looking forward to Jetfest this year. I am all so going to attend the Mousefest in Del Rio this year. I post lot of pics from our boating weekends on this site just look under the name"cookieman" in the image center. I usually have the camera each weekend that we go out boating. Hopefully I can make a few more lakes this year and meet new people with the same interest that we do. I enjoy meeting new people the you read about here on this site and a few others sites, so I can put a name and face with what I read here on the sites. Sure wished spring would get here I am ready to go boating.

460rogers
    If i can get my motor in the boat I'll be at sommerville easter.
    hopefully will have another motor from cali. soon.
    Look for a loud yellow youngblood.

dawgdude
    Hey 460 I sent you a pm about some other Texas Jetters. Looks like some of them have already posted here to.
    Dawgdude--alias--FiveO

Liberator TJ1984
    On lake Corpus Christi..................Gopherrr
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...03_020-med.jpg

esabataj
    My wife and I and our 75 Sleekcraft normally go to Canyon Lake or Lake Medina here in the San Antonio area. We are going to try to make Del Rio this year and want some info about the Jet Fest in Corpis so we can try to plan our schedule.

Liberator TJ1984
    Originally posted by esabataj
    My wife and I and our 75 Sleekcraft normally go to Canyon Lake or Lake Medina here in the San Antonio area. We are going to try to make Del Rio this year and want some info about the Jet Fest in Corpis so we can try to plan our schedule.
    get with Kelley or Mouse
    For more info you can contact Mouse Hardwick at (liquidhotrods@delrio.com) or my self at kcraven@diwmsi.com
    Gopherrr

vdrivenman
    we are from orange on the Texas/la border we have the neches & sabine rivers that empty into lake sabine, but the preferable spot is lake sam rayburn on rattlesnake island. clean h2o, white sand and plenty of room to run.
    going to try & stay on track and make at least one group outting posted here in the central spots !
    most of the previously listed places are a good pull, but i am sure it will be worth the trip !

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast