Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale 1986 19' Eliminator Daytona w/ Blown Gas Chevy

sdba069
    1986 19' Eliminator Daytona For Sale
    This is a 1986 19Â’ Eliminator Daytona. It has extremely low hours and has been kept in immaculate condition. It has a blown 468 Chevy with Enderle injection on gasoline. It also has a Mooneyham 8-71 blower with MSD ignition. It also comes equipped with a fuel primer system for ease in starting. It has been custom rigged with all hardware polished, anodized, powdercoated, or chromed. It has a Berkeley 12 JG pump with a stainless steel A-B impeller and preloader. The pump is equipped with a pop off valve. Blower and fuel pump have just been freshened. The motor has just been freshened and had new H-beam rods and roller rocker arms. The motor has 4 tuning passes on it and that is all the use the boat has on it since freshened in September. This is absolutely one of the cleanest DaytonaÂ’s you will ever see. The trailer is also custom built with Frenched tail lights, anodized billet aluminum step plates, disc brakes, and the axles, backing plates and springs are all chrome. It would take a conservative $40,000 to build this boat new. Asking $22500. This is truly an impressive ride. Email for pics and more info . snowman069@hotmail.com Thanks for checking it out.

BigBoyToys
    Nice boat Garry! I'll keep it in mind when I win the lottery Saturday Night I'd sure love to have that one but $$ just ain't right at this time

sdba069
    Myself.........

honkey1
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...&postid=590404
    Nice I can't afford it but it is nice.

HavasuDreamin'
    Picture posting no workie. URL is messed up.
    Nice boat though. How does that blown injected set up work on gas with no chiller? Just curious.

sdba069
    I tried several times to post the picture, but couldn't get it to work. It's also posted at ***boats Central and the picture is there.

BigBoyToys

BigBoyToys
    I just put the pic up on my website and pointed to it from there. If ya want to use that address for posting pics Garry, feel free to. I'll leave it up on my website indefinitely. It is at http://www.pritek.net/01.jpg

Bense468
    Still have not sold it huh? Or did you buy it freshen it up and sellin it again? I saw it a long time ago in the classifieds. Its a nice boat good luck

DiverDown
    What comp. ratio is the motor and what heads are on it??
    Also, do you have any performance info? Just curious. Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast