Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't ya hate it when....

dimarcobros
    People back out of going on a trip to the river a day before departure? I guess it is better than the day of.
    He does have a legitament excuss, on the other hand I was really looking forward to the first river trip. He is getting the short end of the stick as he will be moving funiture all weekend instead.
    DMB

BADBLOWN572
    Flakey people piss me off! His loss, but a little bit of notice would be appreciated.

dimarcobros
    In his defense he just found out, and it was a request from his father. (more of a guilt trip as his dad said he could go, but it was implied he wanted him to stay) Still its frusterating though. I need him to back the boat down as the other two going have never done it before.
    DMB

HighRoller
    Hence the reason to learn the"one-man" boat launch procedure. I'm sure the trailer on that big' ol deck holds it in place nicely so it shouldn't be a problem doing it by yourself, right? At worst, back it into the water, get it ready and then have someone park the empty trailer. If I didn't have previous plans I'd come show you

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by dimarcobros
    People back out of going on a trip to the river a day before departure? I guess it is better than the day of.
    He does have a legitament excuss, on the other hand I was really looking forward to the first river trip. He is getting the short end of the stick as he will be moving funiture all weekend instead.
    DMB **** Him!

welk2party
    The deck boat is easy to do by yourself. Time to teach more people for future trips.

dimarcobros
    Originally posted by welk2party
    The deck boat is easy to do by yourself. Time to teach more people for future trips.
    I don't know if I want to teach them on our new boat. I think I will be doing the one man launch. I am glad it is not going ot be a packed weekend.
    DMB

OGShocker
    DMB
    You will feel better if you hire RD to kick him in the junk!

OutCole'd
    In his defense he just found out, and it was a request from his father. (more of a guilt trip as his dad said he could go, but it was implied he wanted him to stay) Still its frusterating though. I need him to back the boat down as the other two going have never done it before.
    DMB
    Did you need me to back it down for you? I am really good with these deck boat trailers.
    Let me know.

Kilrtoy
    That sucks especially when you flip the bill expecting them to pay you when they get there....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast