Thread: ELSINORE Treat

burtandnancy
    If any of you are running or testing tomarrow (Saturday 3-6-4) at Elsinore, keep your eyes(and ears) open for an orange, ski-race boat driven by Mike Avila. You won't miss it! If you get a chance to see it on the launch ramp, take a look at all the innovations and rigging. I don't have enough time here to explain it all, but a lot of people such as Billy B, Don from Pats Fiberglass, Martie Wells, John Coogan and of course Mike himself all had input and its turned out outstanding. Hope a lot of you get to see it someday. I'm sure it'll be in the next ski-race...

Ivan Dan
    I will be out tomorrow at Smelsimore for a couple hours in the AM with my bro and dad. I just want to get a couple hours of break in time on her before the first Havasu trip coming up soon.
    Anyone else gonna be out there?
    www.DanKaatz.com

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by burtandnancy
    If any of you are running or testing tomarrow (Saturday 3-6-4) at Elsinore, keep your eyes(and ears) open for an orange, ski-race boat driven by Mike Avila. You won't miss it! If you get a chance to see it on the launch ramp, take a look at all the innovations and rigging. I don't have enough time here to explain it all, but a lot of people such as Billy B, Don from Pats Fiberglass, Martie Wells, John Coogan and of course Mike himself all had input and its turned out outstanding. Hope a lot of you get to see it someday. I'm sure it'll be in the next ski-race...
    Those ski race boats have some cool technology. Any pics or links to a place I could check some out from the comfort of my computer desk

CEO
    I saw IvanDan as he was getting off the 15 towards the lake, Wife and I were on our way to san Diego to get our boat. I couldn't catch up with Ivan, he turned off the1 5 and we passed him as he was going down the off ramp. Nice rig Ivan.

Ivan Dan
    Thanks CEO I appreciate it! It was a nice day just spent about an hour and half on the water and got the heck out of there. That lake is GROSS! I can not see how people swim, PWC, or ski in that water its disgusting.
    Can't wait to meet some of you guys on Havasu this summer.
    www.DanKaatz.com