Thread: Free to a good home

Builder
    Well we finally moved to Portland after 2 years of preparation.I came across this Brand New chefs apron (NO STAINS) with the "4th Annual Hot Boat Bash at Hogan Reservoir Valley Springs Ca." Silkscreened on the front of it.It is white with artwork. It was June 15th 1996..and has a crazy,hot boat picture.A guy named Theron Davis and his wife Pam and their friends put on a very large Hot Boat Bash ( 100 or more boats) and BBQ that lasted the whole week-end.The lake is in Central California.You Modesto boys might remember it.Well I would like to give it to a hot boater who can give me the best reason that I should give it to them.The winner will be able to pick it up in the Portland Oregon area or I will ship it to them at no cost.I will post the good ones,no names , if it is ok with you. You can send your responses directly to me by email along with the name and address you would like me to send the Chefs Apron to if you are chosen. this is a rare item and maybe valueable,I don't know. Good Luck Doug TJ
    Please send all responses to dougthejeweler@hotmail.com

Her454
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm, That would have been MotherLode***boats Bash....... I think I should be the rightful owner since I now host the annual New Hogan Hot Boat Cliff Runs, and I own Pam and Therons Old Hydro Neurotic Behaviour......
    I say lets keep up the tradition and keep it in the family.....
    BTW, Pam and Therons new project is a Dragster that she plans to run this year but they are still heavily involved in boating and go to the Cliff Run every year also.

Moneypitt
    My input won't matter, but you sold me on your claim.......

ACCEPTENCE
    HUD!!!
    Being the king of the shrooms & all plus he'd look good in an apron flyin his flatty:wink: HUD!!! gets my vote.
    ***get-gets

superdave013
    Originally posted by ACCEPTENCE
    HUD!!!
    Being the king of the shrooms & all plus he'd look good in an apron flyin his flatty:wink: HUD!!! gets my vote.
    ***get-gets
    I'ed rather see Traci model it myself. Sorry Hud but ya know how it is. Good lookin shrooms vers a good looking blond
    I'ed try to get it for myself but apron's seem to make my belly look big.

Builder
    Well doug,
    I'll be quite honest with you,...my wife is the chief chef in this house... she is a superb cook, but i've gotta tell ya'
    , she loves to cook for all of my friends, now she used to strip down at "XXXXXXX" in orange county, and when we are all over here partying, she seems to always get the most tore up first, and what do you think follows next.....yup!, the clothes start comming off!!!! right in front of my buddies and their chicks, its a great time , but i would not mind keeping her a little more covered up! we have a good time and i really dont mind that she is so comfortable, but she is talking about how she cant wait to get the the river and "TEAR-UP" some BB-Q this summer!
    i could'nt think of a better preasent, than to show up with an apron like that!!
    well that is my story, hope i get to cover her up!....but not too much! lol
    XXXXXX

ACCEPTENCE
    Originally posted by Builder
    Well doug,
    I'll be quite honest with you,...my wife is the chief chef in this house... she is a superb cook, but i've gotta tell ya'
    , she loves to cook for all of my friends, now she used to strip down at "XXXXXXX" in orange county, and when we are all over here partying, she seems to always get the most tore up first, and what do you think follows next.....yup!, the clothes start comming off!!!! right in front of my buddies and their chicks, its a great time , but i would not mind keeping her a little more covered up! we have a good time and i really dont mind that she is so comfortable, but she is talking about how she cant wait to get the the river and "TEAR-UP" some BB-Q this summer!
    i could'nt think of a better preasent, than to show up with an apron like that!!
    XXXXXX
    I don't know Doug, but I'll offer up this:
    So ah...builder???
    Can I offer you directions to the river, I hear the BB-Q's are outstanding the summer!!!

superdave013
    Doug, It sounds like you want to hear us beg for it. Go ahead and keep it buddy.

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by Builder
    Well doug,
    XXXXXX Screw the apron !!!!. when yours next get together?????

Builder
    We have a winner,No more emails , Doug