Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Petrofied, Moneysucker And The Quack Attack

moneysucker
    Originally posted by FryJet
    I have a hundred bucks that says it wont be done by next season. :wink: Dont you have a couple of other projects that need some attention first?
    F.J.
    I almost jumped at that bet but I figured out that it was a trick. I will be on the water next season but we all know that a boat is never DONE it is just a fact of life. So If I jumped on the bet I would not be paid on a wording technicality. Book mark this post so I can rub it in your face next season. By the way I have actually worked on all of my projects in the last two weeks. And I may have a paid month off in the very near future. I actually have a big drive to finish things these days. It might have something to do with the 4-7+ diet rock stars I drink each day. When you don't sleep, you get a lot done.
    Cy

OK, how about this. If it makes it from Fishers to Picacho and back under its OWN power with np break downs and is a serious runner (ie, 75 mph or faster than my daycruiser I dont own yet) by the begining (Easter) of next season. If it does both by easter of 05 then I give you a hundred bucks, if not you give me fifty, DEAL?
    F.J.

RubberDucky
    you guys are lame, who cares? Lets just get our stuff done, & go to the river, & beat up on some Ultra's. Instead of runing our mouths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Travis I gave Darin your phone # He is toodumb to get it himself. Im going to yuma tomorrow???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are all of you Chevy homos scared? I thought you were. You dont even know the half of it.

Petrofied
    Originally posted by RubberDucky
    you guys are lame, who cares? Lets just get our stuff done, & go to the river, & beat up on some Ultra's. Instead of runing our mouths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Travis I gave Darin your phone # He is toodumb to get it himself. Im going to yuma tomorrow???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are all of you Chevy homos scared? I thought you were. You dont even know the half of it. Quacker snatch, If your life long ambition is to beat up on Ultra's then your boat is perfect...... 54.9mph Just be careful which one you choose to run. Iv'e seen some run 70+ and John's 22 Runs high 90's Sounds like Russian Roulette for ewe. I for one would hate to see Rubber Dicky beat up on the first run. I hope you have Bigger Floaties than that!!!! Maybe soon you can swim in the big pool with the rest of us. D-Money say's LOYALTY is bought not earned and we can see he has spent no $$$ with you. Bring that big ford home..... Let's-go.
    MR.P

Woodster
    Hey Petrofied I need some headers! Call me!

Petrofied
    Originally posted by Woodster
    Hey Petrofied I need some headers! Call me!
    Hey Woodster, Did you get a chance to take the 22 to the lake?? I would like to put it on my radar gun or gps so we can keep track of the performance upgrades..... Called on your headers, no call back! Monday-Tuesday for your answers, Easter holiday and all. Just keep makin' $$$ and I'll keep buyin' parts. Tell "BUD" you need a raise for boat parts I'm sure he'll :devil: Understand! Soon the 22 will be runnin a 100+
    MR P.

RubberDucky
    Well for starters :yuk: to all who doubt the DUCKY Im back, and the big ford is home. Hey Pukified did you ever get a chance to think what was in my back seat for 24866.00 [or close to that] dollars? Nice investigative skills....................YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well for starters :yuk: to all who doubt the DUCKY Im back, and the big ford is home. Hey Pukified did you ever get a chance to think what was in my back seat for 24866.00 [or close to that] dollars? Nice investigative skills....................YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ummm......................How about moving the decimal over to left one space. :wink: How about $2486.00? I think that decimal point placement might just throw Mr. P over the top and go postal on everone, he seemed a bit angry when I talked to him last night His hit list is growing by the minute and that hundred dollar bill is burning a hole is his pocket.
    F.J.

Petrofied
    Well for starters :yuk: to all who doubt the DUCKY Im back, and the big ford is home. Hey Pukified did you ever get a chance to think what was in my back seat for 24866.00 [or close to that] dollars? Nice investigative skills....................YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Mr. Trump thats as easy as beating up on Fords.......... POP-OFF! Nice thing is if.... When you have a problem that thing will save your life!!! (NO POP-OFF is not VODKA)
    MR P.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
    Hmmm... $2486.00 you mean! I know, it's the cost of a used Sea-do to tow your chit in when the big, bad ford is breaky.... no worky

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425