Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Petrofied, Moneysucker And The Quack Attack

Originally posted by moneysucker
    I will be picking up the new family cruiser in may. Since Money sucker is nearing completion, it is time for me to get a "hot dog" boat. I am getting that crusader in Utah. It will be a four seater. Let the games begin. "$pare Change" is about to be born.
    Hmmm, this sound alot like the potato chip project to me.:wink:
    F.J.

Petrofied
    Originally posted by FryJet
    Hmmm, this sound alot like the potato chip project to me.:wink:
    F.J. No! the last one was El Taco Loco. Whatever that means...... The painter / glassman who bought her wanted to make an Open-Bow Out of a DRAG TUNNEL!!! Say's the kid and cooler could ride up front.

moneysucker
    What ever. we will see won't we. The potato chip turned a profit and I almost got it back for half the price. We will see won't we. This will be next seasons surprise. I am already working on the logistics for the season after. East Co. is going to be turned up side down. Funds have been allocated and you can be double super secret when you have the whole state plus to work with. You will all have to wait and see.

Petrofied
    What ever. we will see won't we. The potato chip turned a profit and I almost got it back for half the price. We will see won't we. This will be next seasons surprise. I am already working on the logistics for the season after. East Co. is going to be turned up side down. Funds have been allocated and you can be double super secret when you have the whole state plus to work with. You will all have to wait and see. Dude' everything ok with you, You sound verry, verry anngrry. Class is Wed. night, 5:30pm BE THERE!!!

moneysucker
    Is that the boat buyers anonymis (SP) meeting. I'm sick, I need help! Mr. Potato Head and his bucket of parts. Potato chip project!? I have a little surprise boys. $pare Change will be a serious runner at the beginning of next season and Money $ucker will be getting it's final Make over. And, Taco Surprise Cuuld have been a fast boat but Race only the river would have killed that thing. Who knows where Taco Surprise went?

Are you going to strap it upside down to the top of the dually like old guys do with their Aluminators? That would look sweet cruising back through Vegas like that.
    F.J.

Petrofied
    Originally posted by FryJet
    Are you going to strap it upside down to the top of the dually like old guys do with their Aluminators? That would look sweet cruising back through Vegas like that.
    F.J. Iv'e seen strap-ons, Duallys, And old guys, But never in the same place at the same time......I was put to bed with stories of H.P. torque, And MPH. Ya know attitude boats. MPH, E.T. and H.P. Stuff dreams are made of. Daddy tell me a story...... (You'll all get your chance) Step right up!
    MR.P

Mrs. Psycho Squid
    Originally posted by Petrofied
    Iv'e seen strap-ons, Duallys, And old guys, But never in the same place at the same time......I was put to bed with stories of H.P. torque, And MPH. Ya know attitude boats. MPH, E.T. and H.P. Stuff dreams are made of. Daddy tell me a story...... (You'll all get your chance) Step right up!
    MR.P
    What the Hell are you guys on?? That must be some good chit cause I can't understand a word you're saying!
    Ps. A man should never admit to seeing a strap-on Honey, is there something you should tell me??
    Mrs. P

Petrofied
    NOPE!!!

Potato chip project!? I have a little surprise boys. $pare Change will be a serious runner at the beginning of next season
    I have a hundred bucks that says it wont be done by next season. :wink: Dont you have a couple of other projects that need some attention first?
    F.J.