Thread: Spam--"Olds Only" parts swap!

Jet Novice
    Good or bad, there are a lot of us out here that have Olds powered boats. How about an "Olds only" parts swap. All of you more enlightened guys that have converted to Chevys or Fords must have a lot of good Olds parts laying around that you would love to get rid of. Thanks guys!
    I'm looking for a set of over transom headers and any other trick engine parts, chrome or aluminum goodies, etc.

diggler
    I have an HEI distributor with the MSD coil inside of it if anyone wants to offer. (I put an entirely new MSD ignition on the engine).

ONAROLL
    Above average 455, decent oil pressure, 100% complete with motor mounts, bell housing, drive coupler, 750 Holley, Edlebrock torker intake, Hardin Aluminum valve covers,HEI ignition, you need only to plug in your wiring and fuel line. I ran this 455 a couple of years and it did fine, 750.00 for all or trade for just about anything (no lawn darts or bulldogs) stored in heated shop on a stand.....Vic

21rayson
    Originally posted by ONAROLL
    Above average 455, decent oil pressure, 100% complete with motor mounts, bell housing, drive coupler, 750 Holley, Edlebrock torker intake, Hardin Aluminum valve covers,HEI ignition, you need only to plug in your wiring and fuel line. I ran this 455 a couple of years and it did fine, 750.00 for all or trade for just about anything (no lawn darts or bulldogs) stored in heated shop on a stand.....Vic sorry could'nt resist i think see is on a role in your avitar.

ONAROLL
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by 21rayson
    [B]sorry could'nt resist i think see is on a role in your avitar.
    I gotta change my avitar, she gets a hell of a lot more response than any post I could put up....lol

v-drive
    I have a 9 quart oil pan from a jet.
    v-drive