Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Only Keith Sayre

Thunderbutt
    What boat salesman would help someone who was looking for a particular boat,(28 foot warlock deckboat) even though it was not one of his. It would have to be Keith Sayre, what a gentelman. I wanted to buy a warlock. Carter Reed didn't want to make me one, (don't ask why). At the L A boat show Keith over heard someone talking about selling there boat, he knew that I was looking for this type of boat so he e-mailed me the info. Since then I made the deal and bought the boat.
    Thank you Keith, YOU'ER THE MAN.

Mandelon
    Very cool. Good karma is out there, you just have to earn it.

Ziggy
    I agree 100%---he is hard working and cordial to boot.

Jrocket
    Keith is definately one of the best around!

playdeep
    Tell you all you need to know about Keith...
    Last year I was in the process of buying my Eliminator.
    It's a 25 Eagle,with a blown 510,standoff box,full hydraulic steering,big stereo,triple axle trailer...I am buying it "used" so I go to get financing and the bank only will go on NADA blue book value(for a stock 25 Eagle).
    I call Keith,and ask what if anything can be done to up the loan value of the boat...So that I don't have to put as much down.
    Keith asks who the lender is,I tell him,he says that he will see what he can do.
    A couple of days later I get a call from the bank saying that due to recieving some new information about the boat,they are willing to loan $4000.00 more.
    Seems that Mr. Sayre took it upon himself to write a four page letter explaining every detail that made the boat more valuable.
    Most sales people would have tried to persuade you to buy something from them instead...not Keith,he KNEW how badly I wanted that particular boat...so he helped out,even though there was nothing in it for him...
    Yeah,you might say Keith is a stand up guy:wink:

bear down
    Besides my sales guy at Eliminator (Dan Alberts) .
    I must give kudos to Keith. Though I have never spoken or met the guy he seems like a class act. Always out there giving his extra effort for his customers and for any one in fact. He is on the boards always lending a helping hand and giving us info. when needed and never a pushy guy trying to sell too much on the boards. If Dan ever dies I will buy my next boat from Keith!!

jbtrailerjim
    I got to meet Keith at the L.A. Boat Show. I chatted with him for awhile. Super nice guy and if I had the extra dough I'd be down there buying a new Top Cat 2 from him. He really goe's out of his way to help us Hot Boaters out. He's definitely one of the good guy's in the industry.

dimarcobros
    I had the pleasure of dealing with Keith when we purchased our Top Cat II. Even though the deal has been done for months he still helps with odds and ends for us. Since we live in CA and our boat is in Havasu he always offers to pick the boat up for us. I thought we were getting a great boat but turns out we also got a great freind. He is definately the man.
    DMB

keith is a great guy & a good frend . he found a great schiada
    for me. thanks keith .

Steamin' Rice
    I've never bought anything from him, but I have talked with him a few times and he always has been fgreat to talk to...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast