Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Pleasant this Saturday

Craig
    OK, a bunch of us will be heading out Saturday morning Probably cruise around a bit and then hit the marina restaraunt around noon. After that head back to Humbug Hopefully I'll be there in my own running boat. Looking pretty good at this point

Slick
    Workin' on it

HotRod Sprint
    Originally posted by Craig
    OK, a bunch of us will be heading out Saturday morning Probably cruise around a bit and then hit the marina restaraunt around noon. After that head back to Humbug Hopefully I'll be there in my own running boat. Looking pretty good at this point
    Hey Craig, good to hear about the boat. What's up with Troy, been trying to get a hold of him. I need those parts man.
    Rod

roln 20s
    I'm not going to make it, but if all works out- I'll be rollin a new truck that afternoon Pics to come...and yes will have 20s (that was obvious)
    Take some pics- I'll catch up with you all next time.
    Roln 20s

Craig
    Hey Rod, what parts do you still need from Troy?
    Patrick, we'll catch ya'out there. Be moving to Sundays for lake day at the end of the month, another one of them damn refuel outages Luckiy this ones only 33 days!

DogHouse
    Originally posted by roln 20s
    I'm not going to make it, but if all works out- I'll be rollin a new truck that afternoon Pics to come...and yes will have 20s (that was obvious)
    Take some pics- I'll catch up with you all next time.
    Roln 20s
    Oh, I see where your priorities are... Ya know, an old truck will tow a new boat, even if it is a Howard!
    That thing better be a 3/4 ton or better. These 26+ ft cats ain't light.

roln 20s
    Oh, I see where your priorities are... Ya know, an old truck will tow a new boat, even if it is a Howard!
    A new truck will tow it better, and if the old truck dies at the end of the year, its not going to be towing crap and there goes the boat for a while, don't want that.
    That thing better be a 3/4 ton or better. These 26+ ft cats ain't light.
    Nope, its gonna be the New 2004 Chevrolet (not Chebby ) 1/2 ton crew cab with the 5.3. It should be more than enough for anything in my range. Towing is 8500 pounds, 295HP, and the BULLETS only weigh around 5800-6000 on the trailer--whats all that cat talk- those were so pre LA Boat Show
    Roln 20s

DogHouse
    Originally posted by roln 20s
    ...whats all that cat talk- those were so pre LA Boat Show
    Roln 20s
    I think you need another ride in a CAT!!! :devil:

HotRod Sprint
    Originally posted by Craig
    Hey Rod, what parts do you still need from Troy?
    Patrick, we'll catch ya'out there. Be moving to Sundays for lake day at the end of the month, another one of them damn refuel outages Luckiy this ones only 33 days!
    Craig, still neeeeeeeding AN water inlets and outlets. Also he has an alternator and bracket. Emailed him after he got back home, he said he would get back to me. Tried calling him last night, but got voice mail.
    Rod

roln 20s
    I think you need another ride in a CAT!!!
    No doubt I love the ride, its that INSURANCE thing thats a bitch. I'm too young to get insurance, I need to wait til I'm all growed up-hehe
    I absolutely love how they look on the trailer too- the stance is just bad ass.
    Roln 20s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast