Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy BDay Craig

roln 20s
    Its Craig's birthday- he is 39!! Lets wish him a good BDay and luck with his boat setup. Hopefully he can have a TroubleFree Summer.
    Enjoy Mr RP- happy BDay.
    Roln 20s

Craig
    Thanks man, if I can get all thelittle bugs worked out of the boat by Saturday I'll be happy. Had a stuck float or inlet needle today that was flooding the engine out when you shut it down. That'll be fixed tomorrow. Pulled the damn trim sender off and the little drive gear is broke Pain to change. Wish I had the room on the dash for a mechanical indicator.

dimarcobros
    Happy Birthday!
    DMB

DogHouse
    Happy birthday old man, and welcome to the "39 for the first time" club!

blown23vee
    Happy Birthday, man!! Thanks for being there for my newfound cool stuff!!
    Rick

jdnichols
    Hope you had a good one Craig. Wish you were going to be in Havasu with us. We're doing the Havasu for Youth Lunch Run Saturday.
    Meeting a 10:00 am Off site 6. Where we'll pick up the kids!!
    Jim

91nordic29
    happy b - day craig!! see ya on saturday.
    have fun in havasu, jim, art, glenn and everyone else. wish we could be there too!

Slick
    Happy B-day, Craig!!!!! I'm a firm believer that one should buy themselves something for their birthday, but I imagine you've spent enough cabbage getting the boat back together.

Craig
    Originally posted by Slick
    Happy B-day, Craig!!!!! I'm a firm believer that one should buy themselves something for their birthday, but I imagine you've spent enough cabbage getting the boat back together.
    Now that's an understatement Just having my own boat out Saturday and putting it back on the trailer under power at the end of the day will be the best b-day present!
    See some of you out there. Jim, I really wanted to hit the zoo, but I'll wait until I have 5 or 10 hours back on the boat to restore my confidence!

cc322
    Happy bady Craig... I saw this thread and thought it was for me.I am Craig and will be 39 on the 22nd what a trip have a good one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast