Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One For the Pest Guys

Kindsvater Flat
    I got fugging wasps everywhere. They are getting into the house. The kids and wife have been bit several times. What do I do?!!!?

HammerDown
    Kill-em.

Kindsvater Flat
    I've already gone through 2 cases of wasp spray outside. I'm not gaining. Now that its really warming up it worse.

Dr. Eagle
    are you sure they haven't made a super hive in your attic? maybe thats how they are getting in the house. or under the house, do you have a crawl space or slab?

Kindsvater Flat
    None in the attic. I've made that journey. We are on a foundation. One minute there is nothing next thing they are buzzing around.

Mandelon
    You could have the house bagged but its not cheap. That would kill everything........
    There must be a nest somewhere. Put a little tiny radio collar on one of them then use the transponder to follow it home...
    They make nests in the ground, under firewood, in the eaves, almost any shady place.....

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by Mandelon
    There must be a nest somewhere. Put a little tiny radio collar on one of them then use the transponder to follow it home...
    LMAO...

Kim Hanson
    Get a big plastic bottle of root-beer, you need about a 1/4 of the fluild..cut a large hole up top and hang it close to the place where you are and they are attracted to the sugar and they will drown in it.Works on the Golf Courses are here........( . )( . )....

hey Kim do they not like Pepsi, or Orange Crush? Fussy Canatard wasps.
    Find the nest, douse it with wasp spray at night when they're asleepin. Don't miss. Wear your PF Flyers in case you do miss.
    OR, call Orkin
    I've heard theres some ultra sonic shiznits too you can use that work well but know nothing about them. Wasp stings suck.

King Kuracz
    You guys don't watch American Chopper?
    All it takes is a little Vitamin G and a match.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast