Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My boat is too loud to launch HELP!!

Charley
    so is anyone going to be in Havasu this weekend???? I will since ......well..... I live for the lake and always have plus I love my new toy !!!
    Howard is making Toy's girls like to play with now? :220v:

Charley
    You might consider some Teague switchable mufflers. I have them on mine and they are awesome. Quite when you need them to be and zero HP loss when open.
    They also really calm the idle down when on and make docking a lot easier....
    problem is when you leave em closed and gas it yer focked.....then again at your boats weight I dont think it matters

havaduner
    So... what I am reading is other than Havasu Marina, no one is getting hassled on noise? forget what those fockers are doing, new noise laws did go into place last year right?

NOTALENT
    FOCK THE MARINA!!!! Damn noise NAZI'S!!! Windsor is the best spot to launch.
    Now post some pics please!!! IT'S THE RULE!!!! :crossx:

Havasu Hangin'
    So... what I am reading is other than Havasu Marina, no one is getting hassled on noise? forget what those fockers are doing, new noise laws did go into place last year right?
    I have not been out there every weekend, but I am yet to see a db meter in the police's hands. I have heard of guys getting tickets for "no muffling devices"...but that's easy to see visually with dry pipes.
    There seem to be plenty of other things for them to watch out for...

Dave C
    You're alright!!!
    I wouldn't worry about it until the cops hassle you. They are the real authority. Then you give em the ol.... "gee I dunno officer, I just bought it this way"..... probably get off with a warning. :crossx:
    BTW... post pics... its a rule!! :crossx:
    It was a joke the guy took a while to figure the tester out then said you got to be able to make it quiter than that I told him no but he didn't believe me so I reveved it really high and pissed him off actually.... HEE HEE

Howard_Girl
    "Howard is making Toy's girls like to play with now?"
    Howard did start making toys girls like me play with ..... 509 .... supercharged..... fast ,fun,and little loud....hee hee 26' cat

I will post some pics soon I promise

Howard_Girl
    oh and thanks to the advice of my responsible rule respecting fellow boater s about my noise problem according to the noise nazis I have decieded resolve the problem immeditaley and say F THE MARINA!!WINDSOR LAUNCH!!

Phat Matt
    oh and thanks to the advice of my responsible rule respecting fellow boater s about my noise problem according to the noise nazis I have decieded resolve the problem immeditaley and say F THE MANINA!!WINDSOR LAUNCH!!
    Glad we could help. Now post some pics.

Beer-30
    Glad we could help. Now post some pics.
    Yeah, and I agree that damn MANINA!
    Whatever a Manina is. :boxed:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast