Thread: Hey Greaser

460rogers
    Got the motor in finally and doing plumbing.
    Should be ready to fire it up next weekend.
    don't know when first run will be,won't be long now!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...CN0400-med.JPG
    hope its not too much yellow.

Greaser
    Lookin good. Im hoping to get my little problems fixed this week. Hopefully will be at lake this weekend. Im keeping my fingers crossed.

460rogers
    I was told about a dual carb polished tunnel ram.I think I need to get it for one of the boats.Heck if its purdy i can at least hang it on the wall and dream about having a running boat.
    lookie lookie finally 250 posts

TexasJet
    Hey 460 if you spent less time on the boards and more time on the boat you might be ready by this weekend:wink: Greaser are you going to be at Somerville Sunday? If I get the boat from Duane (HTP) Friday I will be up there Sunday. 460, If your not up and running by Sunday you could meet me at Overlook launch ramp. Say around 1:00 PM?

460rogers
    Gotta go out of town tommorow.I'm waiting on resin to cure,just posting to help it(you know watched resin won't cure or is that a watched pot won't boil)oh well working late sniffin fummes.Gotta get a boat wet soon or I'll go nuts.
    I'll be at the lake this weekend even if i have to borrow a boat.

Greaser
    If I can get my problems worked out by this weekend, I will definatly be out on Sunday. I am gonna try to talk to a mechanic tomorrow about getting my starter and my timing right. Hopefully we can get it done.